2020-2021 Application Cycle

34 minutes ago, accpa said:

Hey everyone! Have y’all still not gotten the RU ID email? Now I’m starting to get a little worried, I don’t want to miss my seat deposit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still nothing. So odd right? I emailed the grad school contact attached to the email. Will let you know when i hear something! I’m assuming you also haven’t received that admission packet that’s noted in the email? Haven’t gotten that either! I might go ahead and email Dr. Hadley as well, i bet he has mor info about dates

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nsbiosands said:

Ah, I still haven’t received my RUID email yet! Did the email say when the deposit is due by?

It does not. It’s just claiming your radford account, and then i followed the directions from the first email about paying the deposit. I’m really hoping we get the admissions packet soon so a lot of this gets cleared up. In the mean time, maybe send a follow up email? Sounds like that may be the reason i got it. Also note- the email address given in the first email is a little bit different but the subject line is the same

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nsbiosands said:

Ah, I still haven’t received my RUID email yet! Did the email say when the deposit is due by?

I just received my official acceptance letter today in the mail and it states that the seat deposit is due two weeks from the date on the letter, which was 9/16. I'm hoping the RUID email comes out in the next day or so! I think I am going to either email or call them if I still have no luck by Thursday. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, accpa said:

I just received my official acceptance letter today in the mail and it states that the seat deposit is due two weeks from the date on the letter, which was 9/16. I'm hoping the RUID email comes out in the next day or so! I think I am going to either email or call them if I still have no luck by Thursday. 

I actually haven’t received my official acceptance package in the mail yet. Hoping it hasn’t gotten lost somewhere! Emailing is a good idea- There might just be a back up of sending these out

I still haven’t gotten my RUID email. Anyone else?? Starting to get worried.

I still never got the email (checked trash, spam, and all my other email accounts), but thankfully I got a great tip from a fellow future classmate to call the Tech Support at Radford at 540-831-7500. Someone there was able to give me my username and access code to set up my account. If anyone else if having issues or hasn’t received the email, call that number!

On 9/21/2020 at 8:21 PM, Kmg7047 said:

how hopeful do we feel like the hold list is?

I'm not sure, but Dr. Hadley said they always pool some from the Hold List so there's still a chance. I got the official letter in the mail today saying I'm on the hold list and what to expect. I believe that they re-evaluate the Hold List after all interviews (Sometime in Jan/Feb) by accepting some applicants, putting some on waitlist, and denying some. It really depends on the # of people they accept during the interviews and also the # of people who turn down their seats to go to other schools. 

Edited by atoy1

15 hours ago, accpa said:

I still never got the email (checked trash, spam, and all my other email accounts), but thankfully I got a great tip from a fellow future classmate to call the Tech Support at Radford at 540-831-7500. Someone there was able to give me my username and access code to set up my account. If anyone else if having issues or hasn’t received the email, call that number!

16 hours ago, accpa said:

I still haven’t gotten my RUID email. Anyone else?? Starting to get worried.

Also FYI, i talked to Dr. Hadley and he said he’s very aware of the problem, and they’re not going to take away anyone’s seat due to a technical problem. More details will be coming out soon via email. In terms of the seat deposit i just saved my receipt, no confirmation email.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I was just looking at my ApplyWeb portal (the one we used to submit the supplemental) and under view checklist it said that they are awaiting Reference status and GRE status as well as resume status. However I was informed by the school in early July that they have received all of my materials, is it saying this for anyone else? 

18 hours ago, singerdancer said:

Hey guys, I was just looking at my ApplyWeb portal (the one we used to submit the supplemental) and under view checklist it said that they are awaiting Reference status and GRE status as well as resume status. However I was informed by the school in early July that they have received all of my materials, is it saying this for anyone else? 

Yes I have the same thing and I'm not sure what it means because I completed everything and also received an email saying I have completed everything. I submitted my supplemental May 28 and still have not heard anything back. 😞  When I contacted them in August after not hearing anything, they just resent the same confirmation email they sent to me on May 28th. So I am not sure what is going on with my application. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. I know I sent my GRE using the code 5099 and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the status of my application.