2020-2021 Application Cycle!

3 minutes ago, sandra18 said:

I guess it is not related to the results of an interview. Just the part of their routine. Many programs don’t have the background check at all. 

Thanks Sandra, I was asking because I received it while I didn't yet receieve the email of interview date, so it seems this preceede the email of interview date, right?

21 hours ago, wishwish said:

Thanks Sandra, I was asking because I received it while I didn't yet receieve the email of interview date, so it seems this preceede the email of interview date, right?

I think the interview and background check are just 2 events, not one sequence of the other. They should be done regardless of the results of the other, whichever comes first. But before November 6th.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, 2020pabound said:

Do we need to have the clinical requirements listed (antibody titers, etc) done by November 6th or just the background check and drug test? I don't have time to get the titers done with my 7-3 work schedule and now I'm in a panic. I'm so confused.

Based on the email I got just the background and drug test and a passport size photo are due by nov 6

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wannabeapa said:

For the open session at 830, is there a separate link in order to attend? Also, will you be on camera during this time? This will be at 530am my time so I would like to know if I need to wake up earlier to get ready.

Thanks!

You should get a separate link and you will be on camera, they will have you introduce yourself. Good luck!

On 10/24/2020 at 12:28 PM, moongirl97 said:

It was from Towson’s WebAdmit email. Did you end up receiving it?

How do you get a WebAdmit email? I went to the website and it said it would send a link to follow in order to set it up and I never received a link to follow. However my caspa email (that I set up my CASPA account with) is correct and still active. Will this email be used also? Because it says WebAdmit OR Caspa email. 

29 minutes ago, jdr8908 said:

I followed the link they sent in an email and it was more expensive than the one that is in your link. We only have to do this once right? Not for CCBC and for towson?

The one in the email is the correct one because medical records are added also to it, although, you don't need to do it now. You will do just for now the drug testing and background check  for one time as Towson and CCBC are in the same order for the PA program.