2020-2021 Application Cycle!

On 5/13/2020 at 1:10 PM, atoy1 said:

Good luck everyone! Just submitted my application. Now just waiting for it to be verified!

It took a day from "Complete" to "Verified"!

5/15/20: I received an email from CCBC stating they received my application, but it is not currently "Under Review".

• Like 1

Hello! I am a little confused, if I applied to Towson, do I have to submit a separate CASPA for CCBC? 

No. I believe you submit one CASPA application. I submitted mine and received confirmation from the CBCC School of Health Professions Admissions Office that they got my application and that the communication going forward is via email.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, aap423 said:

Was it the confirmation email or the “under review email”
I haven’t received anything from the program since my confirmation email on 5/29

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was the confirmation email. The email said I should be receiving an "under review" email next

I received an email with steps to complete the supplemental application, but the email did not explicitly say anything about an interview offer. However from what I have read only people who have been offered an interview are sent the supplemental application...can anyone familiar with the application process confirm this? Thank you and good luck to all! 

I received an email with steps to complete the supplemental application, but the email did not explicitly say anything about an interview offer. However from what I have read only people who have been offered an interview are sent the supplemental application...can anyone familiar with the application process confirm this? Thank you and good luck to all! 

Towson’s site says they give it out to those who get an interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1