2020-2021 Application Cycle!

22 minutes ago, futurePA1079 said:

Hi all, Is anyone else having a difficult time submitting the $50 supplemental application fee? Every time I try to submit a payment, it says my payment cannot be processed 😞 Not sure if it's just me. TIA! 

Yes!! Came here to ask the same question. You are not alone!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, moongirl97 said:

Yes!! Came here to ask the same question. You are not alone!

Hmmm, I found their website really hard to navigate in general. I have had trouble loading the links we have to click on. I'll try to contact someone about this and keep people updated. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon! 

2 hours ago, futurePA1079 said:

Hmmm, I found their website really hard to navigate in general. I have had trouble loading the links we have to click on. I'll try to contact someone about this and keep people updated. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon! 

Same here! I skipped to the $45 supp hoping it would be easier to complete, but it was in fact worse hahaha

4 hours ago, Norhan said:

Hi Guys! On CASPA is says there are not accepting online labs, is that true for spring and summer semesters due to COVID? Does anyone know? 

Back in May I received this info via email from one of the admissions counselors: ".. And, only because of COVID-19, online courses and labs will be accepted--provided you earn a letter grade (not a P/F)."

I'm assuming she means spring/summer '20, but she did not specify. Hope that helps a little.

• Like 1

For anyone having technical issues with submitting the payments for either the CCBC supplemental app or the Towson supplemental app, I called both help desks because I had these issues as well. They said they would fix the errors asap. Thankfully, both of my payments went through this morning. Hopefully you all can now submit the payments too!

2 hours ago, bgrif said:

I just submitted everything for the supplemental application. Today is July 28th. I am so excited to hear back!!! Has anyone received a phone call about interviews yet? I believe the first interview will be in September, but I'm not quite sure.

Good morning, 

when did you submit your CASPA application?

43 minutes ago, PA1776 said:

Has anyone received their "Program Intention Form" verification from CCBC yet?

I emailed them after 2 weeks per the instructions, and she emailed back and said they will be reaching out to us in the order that the supplementals are received. It’s been almost 4 weeks since I submitted the supp now and I haven’t heard anything. I’m sure we will hear soon! 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 2:38 PM, kwelch16 said:

I emailed them after 2 weeks per the instructions, and she emailed back and said they will be reaching out to us in the order that the supplementals are received. It’s been almost 4 weeks since I submitted the supp now and I haven’t heard anything. I’m sure we will hear soon! 

This happened to me too! It’s been over a month now and I haven’t heard from them regarding scheduling my interview. Glad I’m not the only one 

• Like 1

I thought I was the only too. It has been 3 weeks ... If you haven't received anything I am assuming I am not going to hear anytime soon. I wish they had a system to send that they received the program intention form. Kind of nervous. Hoping they did. 
Once you hear from them, do you mind updating it here please?

I thought I was the only too. It has been 3 weeks ... If you haven't received anything I am assuming I am not going to hear anytime soon. I wish they had a system to send that they received the program intention form. Kind of nervous. Hoping they did. 
Once you hear from them, do you mind updating it here please?

Whats the program intention form? Is this the supplemental application? Did i miss something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a part of the supplemental application. The last step, I think step 4, was some kind of form that we needed to complete. I don't know the name of it. I thought it was the program intention form. Maybe I am mistaken. It asked you for phone number etc... 

Ooh ok I remember now. Thanks for the clarification. This program has so many different steps in their application process I keep feeling like I’m forgetting something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk