2020-2021 Application Cycle!

On 9/9/2020 at 9:56 PM, Scifo325 said:

I emailed the person to check and see if they had received my intention form (because I got the interview email) and she answered after 2+ weeks with a vague email saying they were “answering in the order of the applications they received and I would be contacted if I qualified for an interview”. Which they already offered me one so I was a little confused 

Congrats on the interview. When did you receive the interview email and when did you submit your supplemental? I submitted mine on 8/14. 

1 minute ago, Scifo325 said:

@PSharma I received my interview email on the 12th and filled out the supplemental application on the same day. Congrats on your interview as well! Has anyone gotten the call to schedule your interview yet?

@Scifo325 I believe when they sent supplemental, it means you will receive an interview invite. I haven't received anything since I submitted supplemental on 8/14. Been waiting for that call/email to schedule an interview. Hopefully soon. It has been a painful waiting period.

Hey guys, just wanted to say congrats to everyone who received supplemental requests! I interviewed at Towson/CCBC last year with the last group, but unfortunately I was not offered a seat. I am hopeful this year has a different outcome. The interview emails will come, just try to be patient and stay busy! I am confident they are just preoccupied with running this matriculating class in light of the pandemic.

14 hours ago, JClark11 said:

Hey guys, just wanted to say congrats to everyone who received supplemental requests! I interviewed at Towson/CCBC last year with the last group, but unfortunately I was not offered a seat. I am hopeful this year has a different outcome. The interview emails will come, just try to be patient and stay busy! I am confident they are just preoccupied with running this matriculating class in light of the pandemic.

@JClark11 Thank you for your kind words 🙂 Much needed in 2020. When you interviewed last year, what was the timeline? Good luck this year. Hope the outcome will be different as well. We are obviously very anxious (as you can see), but completely understand these are not normal times. I really wish they are able to provide some form of timeline, doesn't have to specific dates even months would work. I certainly wouldn't check my email insanely or answer all unknown calls LOL

@PSharma 🤣 Thank you. To answer your question, I applied last year mid August and received my supplemental request around the first week of September. I got it done the same day, and then about 2-3 weeks later I received my interview date (October 23rd). I did not receive my rejection letter in the mail until January, but I know that it varies case to case. I know that does not give you much especially considering this year will probably be much different due to the virus. To provide you with more great news: I don't have any advice on alleviating your email/phone call anxiety because I feel the same lol.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Update regarding interviews: I contacted a member of the faculty and received a call back. There has been some technological glitches etc this year. They’re hoping to start sending out email invites for interviews this week. They will be doing most interviews on Wednesday's. You’ll get an invite to interview in the order in which your supplemental was submitted but they’re not doing admissions on a rolling admit schedule this year. So sit tight everyone, we should be hearing something soon! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Scifo325 said:

Update regarding interviews: I contacted a member of the faculty and received a call back. There has been some technological glitches etc this year. They’re hoping to start sending out email invites for interviews this week. They will be doing most interviews on Wednesday's. You’ll get an invite to interview in the order in which your supplemental was submitted but they’re not doing admissions on a rolling admit schedule this year. So sit tight everyone, we should be hearing something soon! 

Thank you for your information! I believe the invitation will come soon. It's a special year for everybody.

• Like 1