2020-2021 Application Cycle!

12 hours ago, landen47 said:

So just to confirm after we order our background check, and get our drug test, there’s no additional documents we have to submit for those things right? I’m assuming they pull the documents from castle branch? 

I am confused on how to submit the documents as well! I dont see how we send them through castle branch. I just downloaded the results in a PDF and emailed them to sally sawyers but no response yet..

3 hours ago, 2020pabound said:

I was also told 10/30, but they never sent out the WebEx invitation 😞

I’m tomorrow and I got the email around 9am, It went to my gmail. I submitted my supplemental on the 13th. Can confirm interviews are continuing into November though!

Edited by Scifo325

On 10/29/2020 at 8:22 AM, JClark11 said:

I believe that if you use the code Ms. Sawyers gave us for the CastleBranch package, then the documents are automatically sent to Towson/CCBC when they become available.

No, I learned that you need email those results to Mrs. Sawyers with photo as well. I thought so too and I was confused because there was no clear instructions to email her. After I asked, she said we should email it to her as an attachment. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PSharma said:

No, I learned that you need email those results to Mrs. Sawyers with photo as well. I thought so too and I was confused because there was no clear instructions to email her. After I asked, she said we should email it to her as an attachment. 

Thank you for sharing! I almost left it alone as well because I assumed it would be automatically sent. You are a lifesaver. 🙂

• Like 1

On 10/31/2020 at 9:44 AM, PSharma said:

Thanks for letting us know! I have already completed the background check and am currently awaiting the results of the drug test. How long does it take for the drug test results take to upload to castle branch? I just want to ensure that I have everything in one time.

3 minutes ago, KaylinM said:

Thanks for letting us know! I have already completed the background check and am currently awaiting the results of the drug test. How long does it take for the drug test results take to upload to castle branch? I just want to ensure that I have everything in one time.

May be 1 day or 2 not more

3 hours ago, KaylinM said:

Mine took 2 days

2 hours ago, wannabeapa said:

Did anyone get a confirmation email from Mrs. Sawyers that she received your documents? It's Nov. 6th, so I am just worried that they weren't received. 

I emailed my documents on Wednesday, and just received a confirmation email from Mrs. Sawyers a few moments ago.