2020-2021 Application Cycle!

16 minutes ago, wannabeapa said:

Did you all reply back to the email? Or should we just wait until the next email?

Also, does anyone have any insight on how previous interviews went?

Thanks! Can't wait to meet you all 🙂

I don't think replying is important as it is a message from the graduate studies department not from specific person, I'm not sure though. For the previous interviews I don't have info, I hope we can find someone who lnows about that to tell us.

HI everyone! 

I have had an interview  to this program. The way it was set up in the past was everyone gathered in one room. They then divided everyone into 3 different groups. One group had a writing sample that asked an ethical question, one group went on a tour with a prior student, one group had their interviews (solo- not as  a group). In the interview room there were 2 faculty members and one previous student of the program. They each took turns asking pre-determined questions. 

I am assuming the interviews will be a similar format with the three "faculty" members, although in the past it was rolling admissions and this year it is not. 

Hope this helps. 

Best of luck to everyone!

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Applyingfor2020 said:

HI everyone! 

I have had an interview  to this program. The way it was set up in the past was everyone gathered in one room. They then divided everyone into 3 different groups. One group had a writing sample that asked an ethical question, one group went on a tour with a prior student, one group had their interviews (solo- not as  a group). In the interview room there were 2 faculty members and one previous student of the program. They each took turns asking pre-determined questions. 

I am assuming the interviews will be a similar format with the three "faculty" members, although in the past it was rolling admissions and this year it is not. 

Hope this helps. 

Best of luck to everyone!

Hi!

Thanks for the insight. This was really helpful. Now I know how to prep for the interview.

Best of luck 🙂

I got an interview too. They said we have to submit a background check and drug screening prior to the interview date, but they didn’t give instructions on how to do this. And considering it’s Friday, I’m not sure how we will get it done by Wednesday morning. I’m wondering if they are allowing for extra time. Other institutions gave me a specific website and instructions on how to do this. Does anyone have additional information? Any help would be appreciated. 

21 minutes ago, ajl2h said:

I got an interview too. They said we have to submit a background check and drug screening prior to the interview date, but they didn’t give instructions on how to do this. And considering it’s Friday, I’m not sure how we will get it done by Wednesday morning. I’m wondering if they are allowing for extra time. Other institutions gave me a specific website and instructions on how to do this. Does anyone have additional information? Any help would be appreciated. 

I have the same question. Looks like you need to confirm your interview first. 

I found this https://towson.castlebranch.com/TO80/package-selection, but there is no PA program.

Hey ya'll! Those with Wednesday interviews, they told you guys via email right?

It's just this part is throwing me off: 
"You will be sent your interview invitation via your WebADMIT by the order of the date in which your supplemental applications were received by our TU Graduate Admissions Office. " 

Not sure what WebADMIT is. You guys didn't have to login to a Towson portal or something to check for the interview date right? 

11 hours ago, Jerrychow said:

Hey ya'll! Those with Wednesday interviews, they told you guys via email right?

It's just this part is throwing me off: 
"You will be sent your interview invitation via your WebADMIT by the order of the date in which your supplemental applications were received by our TU Graduate Admissions Office. " 

Not sure what WebADMIT is. You guys didn't have to login to a Towson portal or something to check for the interview date right? 

I think that webadmit is the program the schools use to send to and choose applicants through CASPA, I don't think we are related to it.

Edited by wishwish
  • Like 1