2020-2021 Application Cycle!

15 minutes ago, landen47 said:

I am an out of state applicant waiting to hear back about the supplemental application I submitted. I also had issues with step 2 I believe, I kept trying to submit it though for about 2 or 3 days and it finally went through. 

ah I finally just got it to work so I took down my comment! Thankful it finally went through!  

Edited by Jillian18

4 hours ago, wannabeapa said:

I just want to verify that if you received the supplemental, does that mean you are guaranteed an interview?

And has anyone heard back yet about interviews?

Thanks 🙂

According to the handbook on their website, it states those who will be interviewed receive the supplemental application, and at the top of the page from the link where it lists the steps of completing the supplemental, it said something like "PA interview only". I'm not fully certain on interview dates (I haven't heard anything from them yet), but I believe they start interviews in September! 

• Like 2

I completed the supplemental application over two weeks ago, received the tracking link for the application, and now have received a large packet from CCBC outlining steps I should do to complete the enrollment process. It never mentions the PA program, so I'm just assuming I can ignore the packet for now since the link for the supplemental application states I completed all of the steps. Still waiting to hear about an interview. Anyone else receive this packet?

I completed the supplemental application over two weeks ago, received the tracking link for the application, and now have received a large packet from CCBC outlining steps I should do to complete the enrollment process. It never mentions the PA program, so I'm just assuming I can ignore the packet for now since the link for the supplemental application states I completed all of the steps. Still waiting to hear about an interview. Anyone else receive this packet?

I also received the packet, I think it’s just a generic thing that CCBC sends to new enrollees/applicants. I would ignore it for now, and anticipate receiving an email from someone on the admissions committee regarding the interview, hopefully in the next few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, bgrif said:

Was the tracking link specifically for the PA program application? I submitted everything awhile ago and don't think I received that.

On 8/19/2020 at 7:15 PM, futurepastudent111 said:

Was the tracking link specifically for the PA program application? I submitted everything awhile ago and don't think I received that.

On 8/19/2020 at 7:20 PM, landen47 said:

I haven’t received that either. I emailed them to follow up about my application and they said they are going to reach out to applicants in the order they submitted their supplemental application. 

The email they sent me after I submitted all of the steps for the supplemental application had the subject, "Towson University Application Progress Notification." In that email, they sent me the following link: https://inside.towson.edu/gradstatuschecker Once you receive this email, they give you the info. on how you sign in with your assigned log in information. The website simply allows you to see when Towson has received all of the supplemental info. The email states, "This site will continuously update as we receive documents and information regarding your application.  Decisions regarding your application will be sent via postal mail, so please keep checking your mailbox for more information as we work through our decision cycle.  If additional documents are needed, we will notify you either by email or by postal mail.   Please allow 5 business days from receipt of this notification for your application materials to be processed." If you completed the supplemental application in full, you should expect to receive this email soon. Definitely check your spam just in case!

4 minutes ago, bgrif said:

The email they sent me after I submitted all of the steps for the supplemental application had the subject, "Towson University Application Progress Notification." In that email, they sent me the following link: https://inside.towson.edu/gradstatuschecker Once you receive this email, they give you the info. on how you sign in with your assigned log in information. The website simply allows you to see when Towson has received all of the supplemental info. The email states, "This site will continuously update as we receive documents and information regarding your application.  Decisions regarding your application will be sent via postal mail, so please keep checking your mailbox for more information as we work through our decision cycle.  If additional documents are needed, we will notify you either by email or by postal mail.   Please allow 5 business days from receipt of this notification for your application materials to be processed." If you completed the supplemental application in full, you should expect to receive this email soon. Definitely check your spam just in case!

yeah i have received access to this as well. 

For those that contacted the email listed in the supplemental app how long did it take for you to hear back? I submitted my supplemental the first week of August and sent an email on the 19th to confirm they received my program intention form but haven't heard back yet. I'm wondering if I should send another follow up email?

2 minutes ago, fez98 said:

For those that contacted the email listed in the supplemental app how long did it take for you to hear back? I submitted my supplemental the first week of August and sent an email on the 19th to confirm they received my program intention form but haven't heard back yet. I'm wondering if I should send another follow up email?

I have not heard back and it’s been about 2 months since I submitted the supplements. I emailed them mid July and they just said they’re working on it and gave no other information lol. 

I emailed the person to check and see if they had received my intention form (because I got the interview email) and she answered after 2+ weeks with a vague email saying they were “answering in the order of the applications they received and I would be contacted if I qualified for an interview”. Which they already offered me one so I was a little confused