2020-2021 Application Cycle!

9 hours ago, prepagirl57 said:

Has anyone who interviewed here received a rejection or waitlist email? Wondering if since I didn’t receive an acceptance email today that I didn’t get into this program. 

I was wondering the same thing! I interviewed and haven’t received anything from them, so I’m unsure what to think as well. 

On 12/4/2020 at 8:11 PM, prepagirl57 said:

Has anyone who interviewed here received a rejection or waitlist email? Wondering if since I didn’t receive an acceptance email today that I didn’t get into this program. 

I'm assuming if we didn't hear anything then we may have gotten rejected. I saw on the forums for last year that those who got rejected received snail mail that they were rejected. I'm assuming that is why we haven't heard anything. 

29 minutes ago, wannabeapa said:

I'm assuming if we didn't hear anything then we may have gotten rejected. I saw on the forums for last year that those who got rejected received snail mail that they were rejected. I'm assuming that is why we haven't heard anything. 

Yeah you’re probably right 😕 Curious how they waitlist 

On 12/4/2020 at 7:50 PM, FlowerPA said:

For those of you who were accepted do you guys mind sharing your stats?

Thanks!

I also received an acceptance on Friday!

My stats are:

cGPA - 3.53

sGPA - 3.38

4680 hours of patient care working as a physical therapist aide. Around 50 hours of shadowing a PA.

1 minute ago, pacactus said:

I also received an acceptance on Friday!

My stats are:

cGPA - 3.53

sGPA - 3.38

4680 hours of patient care working as a physical therapist aide. Around 50 hours of shadowing a PA.

On 12/4/2020 at 10:50 PM, FlowerPA said:

For those of you who were accepted do you guys mind sharing your stats?

Thanks!

Sure! Cumulative was 3.78 and science was 3.73. I don’t remember how many hours I had but I’m a registered dietitian in the ICU. Try not to compare yourself too much to others though, everyone has strengths and weaknesses!