2020 cycle

1 hour ago, michyy said:

For those that got an interview for August, when did you submit your applications?

I submitted my application on May 13th and it was sent to the faculty on the 28th.  I had an issue with a prerequisite that might have held it up.  I was notified that I got an interview on July 9th for August 7th.  Hope this helped and good luck!

• Upvote 1

Guest aPpA5

Has anyone from this past fridays interview heard anything today? I know they said two weeks but it seems like the previous interviews from last month and years past heard back 3 days after 

7 minutes ago, aPpA5 said:

Has anyone from this past fridays interview heard anything today? I know they said two weeks but it seems like the previous interviews from last month and years past heard back 3 days after 

I’ve been thinking the same thing all day!! I interviewed this past Friday, but still nothing on my end either. 

7 minutes ago, aPpA5 said:

I noticed this too! Last year plus this seems like 3 days was the turn around time. Will keep everyone updated if I get any word back!

• Like 1

Guest aPpA5
Just now, Chloe7116 said:

Glad to see there’s a bunch of other people checking up on this just as much as me😂 fingers crossed for everybody!!!

Legit same I just said this to my bf!! Lol good luck guys! I hope we all get in!!