2020-2021 Application Cycle

7 hours ago, Lilithxp said:

I will be applying this cycle! How long are everyone's supplemental? I could not find a consistent answer on previous threads 

I made it around four paragraphs, do not know if that is a "concise narrative"....

I just answered all the questions and let it roll 😅

Edited by TylerV

On 5/8/2020 at 2:07 PM, Lilithxp said:

I will be applying this cycle! How long are everyone's supplemental? I could not find a consistent answer on previous threads 

Mine is about 6,200 characters, but I'm worried it's too long considering it says concise. I'm just not sure what 'concise' and 'narrative' both mean in terms on length. 

30 minutes ago, DanielleD21 said:

Mine is about 6,200 characters, but I'm worried it's too long considering it says concise. I'm just not sure what 'concise' and 'narrative' both mean in terms on length. 

🤣🤣 they did say concise, but that's 1200 characters longer than the CASPA. I mean they read one personal essay already, didn't think they wanted another! I was also going off information obtained from past interviewees. Anywho, let's keep each other up to date, and hopefully it goes well for all of us!

17 hours ago, DanielleD21 said:

Wow that is pretty long! mine was only about 400 words or 2500ish characters and I thought I was pushing it. However, everyone’s story is different and I wish you the best of luck! 

• Like 1

I just got an email stating that I will be offered an interview and they will contact in late summer!!! So excited, this is my favorite school! So if you have applied and the app is completed then the process can be fairly quick. Just as they were the previous years (according to the forum threads). Good luck y'all!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TylerV said:

I just got an email stating that I will be offered an interview and they will contact in late summer!!! So excited, this is my favorite school! So if you have applied and the app is completed then the process can be fairly quick. Just as they were the previous years (according to the forum threads). Good luck y'all!

Same got the email today congratulations! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lilithxp said:

For the duties in the supplemental, did you guys just list out your specific duties (IV, EKGS, Vitals) or did you write out sentences and what you learned like in CASPA? Thank you! 

I don't remember it asking or stating anything about "duties" lol I don't really remember listing duties anywhere either

Edited by TylerV

Just now, Lilithxp said:

For the community service section? It has organization, location...duties

Ohh when you said IVs and EKGs, didn't connect that with voluntary community service. Anything I did in the community wasn't health care related. So I cant answer your question, sorry.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fernanda said:

@TylerV No sorry that’s not what I mean! So what I am saying is if this is an online program ? Because in CASPA it says delivery online. But most school I see usually say delivery on campus. But I don’t see anywhere else saying this is an online program. 

I think it’s due to the covid pandemic the possibility of online instruction instead of the normal in class delivery.