2020-2021 Application cycle

36 minutes ago, FloridaPA21 said:

Anybody reach out for you? I keep sending emails, nobody is answering. Did you applied previously?

They don’t send out secondary applications until mid-June. That’s all i know. i did apply last year and there was almost zero communication. I just received my rejection letter from last cycle, last week. What kind of information are you looking for? 

18 hours ago, cbacon25 said:

They don’t send out secondary applications until mid-June. That’s all i know. i did apply last year and there was almost zero communication. I just received my rejection letter from last cycle, last week. What kind of information are you looking for? 

I was rejected too, I was wondering if they give any feedback on your weak aspects of your application or interview. Other universities do that.

1 hour ago, FloridaPA21 said:

I was rejected too, I was wondering if they give any feedback on your weak aspects of your application or interview. Other universities do that.

I don’t think so and at this point i highly doubt it since were already in the next application cycle. I had more luck getting in contact with the people at Nova Jax for answers to my questions. They all have roughly the same requirements. Maybe you could try them 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys! Just received a call from someone in the admission office who informed me that my application is complete and it moving onto the next phase of review. I saw the FL number come in and I answered it quickly because I was excited! I'm a first time application and for other schools I have applied to I was just emailed in regards to my application status moving forward, I am curious as to why NOVA called?! My heart was racing when they started talking about my app 😂

• 3 weeks later...