2020-2021 Application cycle

5 hours ago, hopefulpa8197 said:

Anyone interview today that can give insight into how the experience was?

It was QUICK! A long day overall, but the individual interview was 15 minutes (felt like 2 minutes). I interviewed with three faculty members. The overall experience felt fairly laid back compared to other interviews I've had. 

I, too, just received the acceptance call while at work. Ripped off my gloves so I could run outside and answer the call! Lol. Very relieved to be in at one of my top choice schools.

I'm sure many more who interviewed Wednesday will be getting that call!

Edited by EvanZ
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, EvanZ said:

I, too, just received the acceptance call while at work. Ripped off my gloves so I could run outside and answer the call! Lol. Very relieved to be in at one of my top choice schools.

I'm sure many more who interviewed Wednesday will be getting that call!

Also got my acceptance call earlier today from Wednesday's interview! Looking forward to more gator wrestling stories from you Evan lol.

• Like 4

On 9/4/2020 at 4:46 PM, Valvv said:

Do you want to interview on sept 16? If so we can switch. Sadly due to work i cant on the 16th

I would try to keep your interview date! Spots are full usually end of October, early November. Getting off the waitlist has a high though 🙂 current student at Orlando! Best of luck 

Edited by PAS1orlando

Can anyone who interviewed so far share their experience or how it was structured? I interview next week and would love some tips or even a heads up about what happened. TIA!

The day overall was very laid back! There was some parts of the day that were optional to attend and some required. I’d say the most difficult part for me personally was the fact that the interview itself was very fast paced. Literally seemed to last 5 minutes! Just make sure to answer your questions confidently and let your personality shine through [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk