2020-2021 UND Application Cycle

13 minutes ago, wltaylor said:

Like the graduate school admissions office?

UND admissions account! I received an email earlier in the month saying an admissions decision would be published there, I’m sure that’s in relations to completed interviews, but I’ve been checking it out of curiosity.

Edited by PA1Day2

I received an email from the admissions office stating I hadn’t submitted the UND grad school application yet. I thought it was done and completed since I had a confirmation email. I logged in this morning and it said 99% completed.  I missed one question so the actual application wasn’t completed. I’m not sure how it happened but so disappointed in myself for not being more careful! 

22 minutes ago, Als29 said:

I received an email from the admissions office stating I hadn’t submitted the UND grad school application yet. I thought it was done and completed since I had a confirmation email. I logged in this morning and it said 99% completed.  I missed one question so the actual application wasn’t completed. I’m not sure how it happened but so disappointed in myself for not being more careful! 

Oh no! I am so sorry! did you call to see if they will review it still if you hit submit? mine says the due date isn't until 10/15 for full submission!

14 minutes ago, fjm2020 said:

I also have 10/15 ON MY ADMISSION APPLICATION.  AND IF I RECALL THAT IS THE LAST DAY FOR INTERVIEWS  TO BE HELD. MAKES ME WONDER WHAT OTHERS HAD ON THEIR ADMISSION... THERE WAS 4 DIFFERENT DATES... DO THE DATES ON APPLICATION  CORRESPOND TO INTERVIEWS POSSIBLY???

I was actually thinking that too because mine says October 15 as well 

15 minutes ago, fjm2020 said:

I also have 10/15 ON MY ADMISSION APPLICATION.  AND IF I RECALL THAT IS THE LAST DAY FOR INTERVIEWS  TO BE HELD. MAKES ME WONDER WHAT OTHERS HAD ON THEIR ADMISSION... THERE WAS 4 DIFFERENT DATES... DO THE DATES ON APPLICATION  CORRESPOND TO INTERVIEWS POSSIBLY???

I was told that a lot of people application was 99 percent complete (Happened to me). They reopened the application because it happened to so many people. I was also told that our applications will still be considered. Fingers still crossed. 

• Like 1