2020-2021 UND Application Cycle

8 hours ago, wltaylor said:

Anyone else feel like they cant really sleep this weekend waiting to hear back? I feel like I cant think about anything else other than this!

Yes!!! Checking this forum to see if anyone else has received invites and checking my email constantly. Not healthy 😂 Hopefully tomorrow we will have good news!

On 9/17/2020 at 10:36 PM, Moodycr7 said:

I also recieved an interview invite. Was your interview time 4 and a half hours?? Mine said 12:30-5:00 PM so I'm a bit confused, that seems to be like a long time. It would be awesome to connect prior, I have no idea how to prepare for this interview.

Moodycr7, mine is also 4 hours! I'm wondering if this is going to be a panel interview or something?  Not sure! What date is yours? Mine is Oct 6th.  A few other people expressed interest, I'll look into getting a zoom date/time setup for us all to chat!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PaAlltheWay84 said:

I also am having a hard time focusing on anything else, so I’ve been trying really hard to keep myself busy! I’m checking my email every 20 mins now, not every 5, even though it’s the weekend... 😁 

I'm glad I'm not the only one consistently checking lol. I think tomorrow is going to be worse for me since I'll be up super early to start assignments and take my dog to the vet so I'll probably be ready to fall out of my seat with nervousness. 

1 minute ago, Jennez said:

I’m wondering if they’ll send them in the evening like they did last week? I’m guessing they do that since they may be teaching during the day? Just my thoughts, has no validity lol. Hundreds of scenarios running through my head today! 

That is a very good possibility! I guess I didn't realize that they sent them out last week in the evening. This is a very good point!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mhpa2020 said:

Moodycr7, mine is also 4 hours! I'm wondering if this is going to be a panel interview or something?  Not sure! What date is yours? Mine is Oct 6th.  A few other people expressed interest, I'll look into getting a zoom date/time setup for us all to chat!

Mhpa2020, mine is also Oct. 6th!! You should totally do that!! Let me know if you get anything set up. I am available all of this week after 3:30 PM. My email is toumehma@gmail.com 

I submitted later than I wanted but I did receive an email on 9Sept that they had received my application and had achieved verified by caspa. Advised me I would be notified if selected for an interview by the end month.  Said interview dates would be non-negotiable and went on to list the dates they would be holding interviews. Sooo..... not sure..

14 minutes ago, fjm2020 said:

I submitted later than I wanted but I did receive an email on 9Sept that they had received my application and had achieved verified by caspa. Advised me I would be notified if selected for an interview by the end month.  Said interview dates would be non-negotiable and went on to list the dates they would be holding interviews. Sooo..... not sure..

Hopefully something will be said this week!