2020-2021 UND Application Cycle

5 minutes ago, PA365 said:

They said that it will be final early next week and you would know then when I asked them if all of the invites have been sent out yet!

ย 

Iโ€™m glad someone asked! Iโ€™ve been using all of my self control to not reach out, because I know they are being inundated with questions! Thank you for doing that!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PaAlltheWay84 said:

I am also curious about this. I live in ND and have not received an invite. I canโ€™t stop checking my email!

I am also an ND resident and havenโ€™t received an invite yet. I know residency weighs pretty heavy at UND. Did anyone else apply without a preceptor?ย 

55 minutes ago, PaAlltheWay84 said:

Iโ€™m in Bismarck! What do you currently do for a living? Iโ€™m a surgical tech and dental assistant. My bachelors isย in surgical technology. Best of luck to you!

I work as a Patient Care Tech in Oncology part time for the past three years and I also serve on the ND Covid-19 Operations Team for the state heath department. Best of luck to you as well!ย 

Just now, Jennez said:

Anyone else a dental hygienist?! Iโ€™ve been practicing hygiene for 12 years and have wanted to be a PA since I learned about it in hygiene school ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ There are no close programs around me and I cannot relocate so I am very limited on options. Good luck to everyone!

Have you applied to Yale or UW-madison Distance education option?

ย 

6 hours ago, Greenericl said:

Those of you who received invites to interview, are you in track 1 or track 2?

They no longer have track 1 or 2. They did away with that for this cycle and will not resume that. Pre reqsย ย were also changedย this year and will change again next application cycle. Everyone is applying together.

Edited by PaAlltheWay84