2020-2021 UND Application Cycle

46 minutes ago, Tiera said:

I just called and was told that all interview offers were sent out on Friday. She told me the next letters to go out will more than likely be denial letters.ย 

See the lady wasnโ€™t able to help me when I called but the email said they were still doing interview invites ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

I guess we will figure it outย 

Yes when I called last week the woman I spoke with said all interview invitesย went out and I needed to email Admissions. An email from admissions stated they are still sending out invites. I guess no news is still good news? Iย would think more people from the forum would be receiving invites. I feel like not many were offered, but I could be way off also.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Jennez said:

Yes when I called last week the woman I spoke with said all interview invitesย went out and I needed to email Admissions. An email from admissions stated they are still sending out invites. I guess no news is still good news? Iย would think more people from the forum would be receiving invites. I feel like not many were offered, but I could be way off also.

Thank you! Weโ€™re all hoping for good news! However, closure either way would be nice. I canโ€™t imagine how ready admin must be to be done with this also!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wltaylor said:

So the school just sent an email at 430CST stating they have completed all interview invites. Any other emails sent out will be upon the completion of interviews.ย 

I'm sorry loves. But dont be discouraged yet!ย 

So thatโ€™s it anyone that their status still says verified is a rejection?ย