2020-2021 UND Application Cycle

11 minutes ago, Jlnisbett said:

I applied in May! Hoping to hear something soon! I live in Tennessee and do not have any schools close to me. Has anyone heard anything? I cant seem to find much about this program, unfortunately. 

An email came out September 1st saying that interview invites would be sent out by the end of this month! It is not rolling admissions. Good luck! 

34 minutes ago, PA1Day2 said:

An email came out September 1st saying that interview invites would be sent out by the end of this month! It is not rolling admissions. Good luck! 

Yes I recently discovered it was not rolling admissions so I've been kicking myself in the butt for applying so early just to hurry up and wait! Hopefully we will get interview invites soon! I remember the email stating interviews were the second week in October, which is the week I will be getting married/on my honeymoon, so I was so bummed when they said it was non-negotiable and you had to fly to ND for them. Then they sent an email stating they would only be through zoom- thank goodness! I just hope I get the opportunity to interview!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlnisbett said:

Yes I recently discovered it was not rolling admissions so I've been kicking myself in the butt for applying so early just to hurry up and wait! Hopefully we will get interview invites soon! I remember the email stating interviews were the second week in October, which is the week I will be getting married/on my honeymoon, so I was so bummed when they said it was non-negotiable and you had to fly to ND for them. Then they sent an email stating they would only be through zoom- thank goodness! I just hope I get the opportunity to interview!

Ahhh, congratulations! 😊

Edited by PA1Day2
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, kettle said:

End of September is what they have been in the past with interviews the 2nd and 3rd week of Oct, acceptance letters via email just before Thanksgiving

Thanks! I emailed the admissions office last night to ask if they had an idea about interviews going out this week or next. I know previously, they sent out an email about interviews being the first and second week of October and posted dates. The admissions office advised they did not know if it would be this week or next week. 

8 minutes ago, Mhpa2020 said:

Also just got an interview invite, would love to connect prior to if anyone else is interested! Congrats and good luck to all!

I also recieved an interview invite. Was your interview time 4 and a half hours?? Mine said 12:30-5:00 PM so I'm a bit confused, that seems to be like a long time. It would be awesome to connect prior, I have no idea how to prepare for this interview.

6 minutes ago, PaAlltheWay84 said:

I am also curious about this. I live in ND and have not received an invite. I can’t stop checking my email!

I can’t either! Now that I know invites are being sent out I’ve been checking like a mad woman. I live in Tennessee and applied in May, although my payment wasn’t sent in until late August. I have heard they give preference for in state / surrounding states...

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Jlnisbett said:

I can’t either! Now that I know invites are being sent out I’ve been checking like a mad woman. I live in Tennessee and applied in May, although my payment wasn’t sent in until late August. I have heard they give preference for in state / surrounding states...

Where at in TN? I live in KY on the KY/IN boarder. I am super anxious now!