2020-2021 UND Application Cycle

27 minutes ago, wltaylor said:

ARE YOU HAVING TO WRITE A CRAP TONE OF THESIS PAPERS TOO?!?!? congrats!! I am in an MPH program, and if this is anything like PA school with all the thesis papers..... man will I struggle

I had most of the written portions done this summer. Prepping for my oral presentation and then I’m done!! 

7 minutes ago, PaAlltheWay84 said:

Nothing yet. A bundle of nerves but kind of comforting knowing I am not the only one!

Agreed, we all know how much work and thought goes into this process! It's a difficult feeling knowing that someone else holds the cards , but we will all be PA's one day, regardless of this outcome. ☺️ 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, PA1Day2 said:

Agreed, we all know how much work and thought goes into this process! It's a difficult feeling knowing that someone else holds the cards , but we will all be PA's one day, regardless of this outcome. ☺️ 

That’s exactly right, love what you said! We’ve put in the work, have the passion and drive, and will always keep pushing forward! 

• Like 1