2020-2021 cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, FloridaPA21 said:

Hello,

Are we expecting still invitations? Or that was all? Anyone received confirmation? because I never did, just wondering if there is still hope....

Thank you

I received an email from Desiree on Monday that they would be reviewing applications this month and extending interview invites via email if selected! I believe there are only 9 seats filled from their first round of interviews. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aztec1993 said:

I received an email from Desiree on Monday that they would be reviewing applications this month and extending interview invites via email if selected! I believe there are only 9 seats filled from their first round of interviews. 

Thank you so much for answering! Can you send me her email? I still haven't received the confirmation, would like to make sure that the got my Casper results as well

Thank you

Just now, FloridaPA21 said:

Thank you so much for answering! Can you send me her email? I still haven't received the confirmation, would like to make sure that the got my Casper results as well

Thank you

It wasn’t a generic email, it was in response to a specific question regarding my application! I’m sure you can reach out to her to verify 🙂 

54 minutes ago, dba86 said:

what’s the email address you used? i never got a confirmation my application was received.

I never received a confirmation email from Gannon either.  Are you planning to reach out to them to make sure they received everything for your application?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ellery said:

I never received a confirmation email from Gannon either.  Are you planning to reach out to them to make sure they received everything for your application?

Yeah i did and they said they received it and are reviewing applications weekly. Seems like they had a lot of applicants

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 12:55 PM, ashleys21 said:

Anyone hear anything in January yet? I do know they have so much to go through, but the anticipation is getting to me haha

I updated them with my bachelors and they said they have started reviewing applications for spring virtual interviews and will send an email if invited. 

On 1/29/2021 at 1:28 PM, aprepa96 said:

Hi everyone! I received an interview invite on Monday for the 18th of feb! I’m so excited? Has anyone else interviewed yet?

Congrats on the invite! I received mine last Monday as well. I'm interviewing the 19th. I didn't realize the interview slots were only 30 minutes long. I'm guessing that means they really just want to get a good glimpse at who we are and why we want to attend their program. I'm wondering if the interviews actually last longer than 30 minutes?

13 hours ago, ashleys21 said:

Congrats on the invite! I received mine last Monday as well. I'm interviewing the 19th. I didn't realize the interview slots were only 30 minutes long. I'm guessing that means they really just want to get a good glimpse at who we are and why we want to attend their program. I'm wondering if the interviews actually last longer than 30 minutes?

Mine only lasted about 20 minutes... like you said they just want to get to know you! They asked a few scenario based questions as well. It was my first interview ever too @aprepa96 so don't stress! 

• 3 weeks later...