Multiple Acceptances- Need to Pick a Program

I have been accepted to two schools so far. I am getting very close to the deadline to decide which program I will attend and have put deposits down at both schools. I am having trouble making a final decision because I like both schools. Can anyone share advice as to what factors and criteria are most important in making my decision. 

School A:   in-state, just below average PANCE, 1 clinical elective, longer didactic days, 4 semesters of didactic, 60 person class, no research paper. Friendly staff and very welcoming. I had a really good feeling being there and enjoyed how nice everyone was. School provides housing if rotations are very far. 

School B:   out-of-state, above average PANCE with prep course, 2 clinical electives, 2 primary care rotations, shorter didactic days (more time to sleep/study), 3 semesters of didactic, 40 person class, research paper. I met less staff but I liked those I met. Had a good experience at interview but not amazing (MMI interviews). School does not provide housing for rotations, but seemed that most are local. 

If anyone has any advice on choosing a program I would greatly appreciate it! 

1 hour ago, Patricia5827 said:

I would do School A if you dont want to go through the trouble of finding new housing, paying out of state tuition, and pretty much starting in a new city

Do you think that the PANCE rate and 1 clinical elective are okay? The programs are about the same cost anyway. And both would be in new cities. 

Absolutely school B. Shorter didactic days will mean the most when you want to stay sane in PA school. Secondly, you want to go to a school with a great amount of elective rotations so you can really hone your appreciation and skill for a specific specialty (which is critical if you are planning to work in a "cutthroat" specialty)

• Like 1