FALL 2023 ACCEPTED STUDENTS

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2022 at 11:54 AM, AlexSanchez1102 said:

Hey everyone i just wanted to start a new thread for accepted students to St Johns University. CONGRATS evryone!!! lmk if theres a fb group or something 

Accepted students, would you mind posting your stats? I would greatly appreciate it as I am interested in this program. Thank you!

On 10/25/2022 at 11:27 AM, PAdreamerola said:

Accepted students, would you mind posting your stats? I would greatly appreciate it as I am interested in this program. Thank you!

Yea sure 

volunteer MA 1549 hrs

no gre 

shadow PA 200 ish hrs 

hce 400 ish hrs 

Overall gpa 3.83

science 3.71

I did my shadow,pce, Hce in the same clinic for urgent Care since 10/2020

21 hours ago, Footy13 said:

Hi are there any current students or alumni on here that I can reach out to learn more about the program? I was just accepted yesterday and would love to find out more information, which I am having difficulty seeking out online and from their admissions office.

Hey I go to their undergrad but I cant answer tooo much about the program but Ik the campus and area 

• 1 month later...