2019-2020 University of the Cumberlands

9 hours ago, HayPA21 said:

Hey y'all I'm also from cohort 5 and wanted to answer anyone's questions! Congrats on getting in and for those who are waitlisted don't worry, we had at least 8-10 people accepted off the waitlist because a lot of people ended up accepting offers closer to home. I also live on campus for whoever had a question about that! I live in the townhomes, get on the waitlist ASAP! I was 65 on the list and still got one but it wasn't until like 3 weeks before the semester started. I had another place lined up but hadn't signed the lease and went with this instead!

Thank you for the encouragement! I was also waitlisted. How did you know you were 65th on the list? 

1 hour ago, PA-Candidate said:

On the wait list for Housing - what kind of housing is this?  University housing (ie dorms) apartments, etc? Not finding apartments available.

Townhomes and there are some apartments that the school owns. Graduate students don’t live in the dorms. There are some other places that ms. Riggs will send out sometime I’m not sure when though. Housing is kinda scarce in Williamsburg. A lot of people I’m my cohort ended up renting a place together. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you are on he wait list for Williamsburg - good luck.  I just gave up my spot in Januarys class...

Hopefully this will make someone's day to get that phone call for the open seat.

It was a hard choice, especially knowing now I have to wait longer to start...I appreciated the opportunity, loved the campus and the faculty.

To whomever gets my seat - MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Congrats to all the others that have already received the call.

For those still waiting...Do NOT give up, stay positive.

• Upvote 1

On 10/30/2019 at 7:28 PM, Holly1483 said:

Hey everyone!

Does anyone know if they are still interviewing for Fall 2020 class on the Northern Campus? I'm thinking of applying, but not sure if it will be too late. It says that apps are due 3/1/2020.

Good luck everyone!

Lauren

Lauren, 

I was thinking the same thing! I think I will go ahead and submit my application and see how it goes. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all!

i just wanted to check in with those who will be attending UCPA in January and just see how y’all are feeling! Ik our cohort had a groupme and a Facebook page and were all kinda freaking out trying to get our ducks in a row. It’s so intimidating trying to get everything together in a short time. Let me know if y’all have any questions!

im excited to see y’all soon and congrats again!