2019-2020 cycle

1 hour ago, E9619 said:

Does anyone know where I can get the name of my interviewer? Is there a list of faculty and staff anywhere out there? I only could find a list of minimal faculty the rest aren't listed. 

I was having the same issue, so if you happen to come across an answer please share.

Thanks.

I hope your interview went well.

On 2/2/2020 at 12:58 PM, Shicks10! said:

I was having the same issue, so if you happen to come across an answer please share.

Thanks.

I hope your interview went well.

Well I looked long and hard lol 

But I finally found it. 

https://www.samuelmerritt.edu/sites/default/files/2019-09/Physician Assistant Preceptor Handbook.pdf 

Here ya go their contact info is in this 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lholloway14 said:

So if all of the acceptance emails went out this morning, I am wondering if they will be sending information with rejections or waitlist numbers soon. Does anyone have any information on this? The waiting game is so hard! I guess I now know I was not accepted though. 

Oh wow! So all of the acceptances are complete now? I wasn't aware decisions would be made so soon and they were all sent out this morning...? Bummer. 

Congratulations and best wishes to everyone accepted! Ya'll will do great! 🙂

5 minutes ago, gobears95 said:

Oh wow! So all of the acceptances are complete now? I wasn't aware decisions would be made so soon and they were all sent out this morning...? Bummer. 

Congratulations and best wishes to everyone accepted! Ya'll will do great! 🙂

I don’t think it was all the acceptances. I think it was only early admission so far. They said all decisions will be out by March 1. Good luck!!

From what I remember from my interview date they said most people would be waitlisted and given a number by March 1st, but they expect to complete that sooner. They also said "exceptional" candidates would get a call in the next week after their interview offering a seat, with about 35 spots available since last years Fresno students have some of the seats. 

2 hours ago, physioislife said:

From what I remember from my interview date they said most people would be waitlisted and given a number by March 1st, but they expect to complete that sooner. They also said "exceptional" candidates would get a call in the next week after their interview offering a seat, with about 35 spots available since last years Fresno students have some of the seats. 

Really? So they're only accepting 35 this cycle and the rest are already accepted from last year?

So I received a call Tuesday offering me a spot but have yet to receive an email from admissions to follow up about what to do next or how to make a seat deposit. Seeing that some people received an email  yesterday has made me really nervous. Anyone else in the same boat or know who I should contact? I just requested to jon the FB page but if anyone has any info please let me know, starting to freak out!

16 minutes ago, cgrose7 said:

So I received a call Tuesday offering me a spot but have yet to receive an email from admissions to follow up about what to do next or how to make a seat deposit. Seeing that some people received an email  yesterday has made me really nervous. Anyone else in the same boat or know who I should contact? I just requested to jon the FB page but if anyone has any info please let me know, starting to freak out!

I haven’t gotten my email either 

On 2/7/2020 at 10:40 AM, E9619 said:

I haven’t gotten my email either 

On 2/7/2020 at 10:24 AM, cgrose7 said:

I also got a call on Tuesday, I talked to Dr. Magana who said admission emails will go out in the next 2 to 3 weeks. So we will get the email by March 1st with deposit info and all of that. That's my understanding. 

On 2/7/2020 at 11:24 AM, cgrose7 said:

I didn’t get my official email until about four days after my acceptance phone call. If they called, I wouldn’t freak out...it’s coming! Congratulations 🙂 

Edited by Mayambition