2019-2020 cycle

22 minutes ago, ngocarolyn7 said:

They said we'd hear back by March 1.. I definitely am feeling super down at this point 😕 

I hear ya! It definitely feels hopeless at this point, but I keep thinking about something Dr. DeRosa said during the interviews. He said, out of thousands, we chose you to be here, because you are the cream of the crop. It’s not a matter of if you will become a PA, but when. I keep thinking about that to stay positive! Hang in there. I know it’s torturous! 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, physioislife said:

So it is March 1st, almost five o'clock PST, and I still haven't received anything yet. Anyone happens to get an email or a letter?

I also have not seen anything. I thought that there was going to be an e-mail about waitlist or denial. But maybe they send them by snail mail?

31 minutes ago, Scrubbinginwithapa said:

I received this after emailing the office this morning.

”If you are contacting me regarding your application status; thank you for your patience.  All decisions will go out this week via email.”

Thanks for the info. I tried calling Ronda but went stay to voicemail. Was #15 online for office of admissions and can't be on hold at work. Glad that there is some form of update. Back to the waiting game.... 😥😪😫

Hey guys, current student. I was accepted and did not receive a phone call (I got an e-mail) so no, I wouldn’t say you are waitlisted if you didn’t get a call.

As for not hearing about your status yet, try to keep in mind our faculty not only deals with admissions but most of them (including De Rosa) are our lecture professors. We have been pretty loaded with exams as of late and they have been working on scheduling for summer as well for us so just try to stay positive/patient!

Fingers crossed you guys hear by the end of the week!

• Like 8