2019-2020 cycle

13 hours ago, Lholloway14 said:

Waitlisted also. #11. I was wondering if any current students could speak to how many people were accepted off the waitlist in previous years? @NicoleJo any insight for me? Thanks!

I can’t really speak on this because I wasn’t waitlisted and a lot of my class were either accepted or were from the Fresno campus...I would assume that depending on the year it would be anywhere between 1-20 spots that come from the waitlist? But this is just me guessing/assuming and doesn’t really have any backing...sorry I’m not more helpful and best of luck!

To add to this...I wouldn’t get discouraged because you honestly never know with the waitlist! A decent amount of people could get accepted elsewhere thus opening up your spot, so stay positive!

Edited by NicoleJo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2020 at 5:11 PM, helloMHE said:

I just got accepted in program , Thank God !!! I am so happy 🙂 

Congrats on getting accepted! SMU is my top choice this cycle, can anyone who's been accepted offer any advice?! I realllly would love to stay home for school so basically willing to do whatever it takes 🤓

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 9:10 PM, FamilyisEverything said:

Just wondering if anyone else has heard from the waitlist or if they have said how many they anticipate to take off the waitlist. 

They sent an update a few days ago. The list moved up 5 people. My guess is if you are in the top 10-15 you have a good chance! Good luck! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...