2019-2020 cycle

1 hour ago, caduceusmedgeek said:

Hi everyone! Just received an interview invite via email and I will be turning it down. Best of luck to everyone! 🙂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, ICF2019 said:

Just received an interview invitation but will be declining since I have already started another program this week. Hope it opens a slot up for someone else!

1 hour ago, charmingpa said:

Just received my interview invite today, 1/10/20.

Signed up for 1/18/20. 

Beyond excited! Good luck to everyone! 

When did you all submit your application?

Are there any current students on this forum? I thought I had seen comments from current students earlier. If so, I am wondering what the class schedule looks like. Is it a solid 8-5, Monday-Friday or is it hybrid or an alternate schedule? Every school is so different and it’s so hard to find information on this! Thanks in advance!

21 hours ago, Lholloway14 said:

Are there any current students on this forum? I thought I had seen comments from current students earlier. If so, I am wondering what the class schedule looks like. Is it a solid 8-5, Monday-Friday or is it hybrid or an alternate schedule? Every school is so different and it’s so hard to find information on this! Thanks in advance!

Current student here!

Our schedule is different every semester and is dependent upon when the faculty can meet with us for the most part. This semester for instance we have no class Friday but have class 1:00-6:00 two of the days, 9:30–11:30 and 6:00-8:00 on the same day (this is only due to the lecturer not being able to get work off and is rare) and one day 9:00-3:30...but I would say our schedule is fairly open/flexible compared to other programs but we do have more and more units each semester so it’s constantly going to be changing and getting busier!

Edited by NicoleJo
  • Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 5:04 PM, Lholloway14 said:

c/o 2021 here as well! I would say anything Mon-Fri from 8-5pm is fair game. Faculty understand that some of us are commuters, have kids... etc. and try their absolute best to make the schedule as accommodating as possible. Keep in mind our instructors are practicing clinicians as well, so our schedules also have to accommodate theirs. Our first semester we had mostly morning classes, maybe 1-2 classes per day, and some days we were done by noon.

They have been trying to make the less "demanding" classes online in an effort to help us out, so we had 1 online course last semester and another online course this semester, but the classes themselves are not "hybrid" and are 100% online. 

Hope that helps 🙂

Edited by DramaShears
  • Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 4:02 PM, finnarak said:

Congratulations! Would you mind sharing your stats? I'm still hoping for an invitation.

Thank you! Best of luck to you! cGPA: 3.64; sGPA: 3.43; around 3,000 hrs of PCE as a medical scribe in internal med/family med and as a certified hemodialysis patient care technician

Edited by charmingpa
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, littlezuniga said:

Current student here! 

Congratulations to everyone who has received an interview invite, we are excited to meet you all! Please look out for a pizza social invite that should have gone out to people who were offered an interview as it may have gone to your junk folders. 

Are they done sending out interview invitations?

18 hours ago, littlezuniga said:

Current student here! 

Congratulations to everyone who has received an interview invite, we are excited to meet you all! Please look out for a pizza social invite that should have gone out to people who were offered an interview as it may have gone to your junk folders. 

I received an interview invite, but did not receive an email regarding a pizza social. Have they all already been sent out?