2019-2020 Application Cycle

14 hours ago, Jackieliss said:

Congratulations!!! How was the virtual experience? I'm so nervous. I was supposed to interview for March 17 and I still haven't heard back from them.  

It was actually really nice, they did a good job making you feel at ease. Everyone was so nice and understanding that this was a new experience for everyone! You'll do great, just be yourself! 🙂 And try to look into the camera!! 

• Like 1

Received my acceptance call on Monday!! Interviewed virtually on 4/6 also!! 

I definitely have a few questions that I wasn't able to ask/can't seem to find online so if anyone knows a way for me to reach out and chat with a few current Touro students, please let me know! I'll be moving from the east coast so need a little more insight into the area!

5 hours ago, MacNo said:

Received my acceptance call on Monday!! Interviewed virtually on 4/6 also!! 

I definitely have a few questions that I wasn't able to ask/can't seem to find online so if anyone knows a way for me to reach out and chat with a few current Touro students, please let me know! I'll be moving from the east coast so need a little more insight into the area!

I believe you can reach them on the FB page! It was posted a few posts ago! 

Did you already receive the email? I haven't received anything but I also know they've been out of office. 

25 minutes ago, ngocarolyn7 said:

I believe you can reach them on the FB page! It was posted a few posts ago! 

Did you already receive the email? I haven't received anything but I also know they've been out of office. 

I haven’t received any email or snail mail from them either, I just checked today! Hopefully we’ll receive something by this weekend? I’m almost doubting my acceptance 😅

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ngocarolyn7 said:

Definitely getting a tad nervous about my acceptance since I didn’t receive the email. Has anyone else from the virtual interview gotten the email? 

Same here. I haven’t received anything either. However, Grace mentioned that due to Passover closures, letters wouldn’t go out until this week. So hopefully by the end of the week. 🙏

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, FuturePAK said:

Just confirmed my rescheduled interview date to 4/28 (original interview was on 3/17). Looking forward to seeing anyone who is attending the same interview!

I rescheduled for the 28th a few days ago as well. I'm looking forward to meeting you all! 

On 4/20/2020 at 8:38 PM, FuturePAK said:

Just confirmed my rescheduled interview date to 4/28 (original interview was on 3/17). Looking forward to seeing anyone who is attending the same interview!

Same date! I checked out the zoom link that the school sent in the email. It took me to a microsoft exchange site that required me to sign in with user name and password, but no option to create an account or enter the meeting ID. If anyone has any insight on this please reach out!. 

On 4/24/2020 at 1:24 PM, meeeshell said:

Same date! I checked out the zoom link that the school sent in the email. It took me to a microsoft exchange site that required me to sign in with user name and password, but no option to create an account or enter the meeting ID. If anyone has any insight on this please reach out!. 

Yes, it did the same for me as well. I believe that website is the join link. However, you can join the meeting via Zoom>Join Meeting> Enter Meeting ID. I tried this out and it took me to the right place. Hope this helps and see you soon!

Edited by FuturePAK
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 4:02 PM, EleniR said:

Hey, has anyone heard back yet from the interview on April 28th? 

I interviewed on 4/28 and I just got my acceptance call a couple hours ago! I'm sure it is taking them a while considering the process is all virtual now.

Has anyone else heard back yet?

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I interviewed on 5/12 and I got my acceptance call yesterday evening.  I know during our interviews they mentioned they would be reaching out to people by the end of May! Don’t stress they’re still calling people!

Edited by For1nce
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, For1nce said:

Hi everyone! I interviewed on 5/12 and I got my acceptance call yesterday evening.  I know during our interviews they mentioned they would be reaching out to people by the end of May! Don’t stress they’re still calling people!

Congrats PA buddy! This is so exciting!

For those that have yet to hear back, hang in there, there is still hope (fingers crossed good news is coming soon). I am wishing the best for everyone!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...