2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 2/1/2020 at 2:14 PM, syp2020 said:

Got an interview for 2/24! Does anyone know how many seats this program has left or what the class size will be? Also any insight to the interview style of this program at all?

syp2020, when did you submit supplemental application?  Did you also get the invite last Thursday? Congrats to everyone who has been accepted too!!

Edited by PAtoBe369

On 2/1/2020 at 11:14 AM, syp2020 said:

Got an interview for 2/24! Does anyone know how many seats this program has left or what the class size will be? Also any insight to the interview style of this program at all?

Class size is generally around 48. As far as I know there are more interviews coming up and many from my class were interviewed around this time too. I think Touro generally has a later interview cycle than many other schools. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, linaa said:

Has anyone that received their supplemental invite in December heard back yet? I received mine December 20th and submitted it in January but have not heard back. Wondering if anyone is in the same shoes?

Hi! I turned my supplemental app in on December 19 and also have not heard back. I emailed Ms. Bible last week asking for an update, and she said my app is still under review. 

• Like 1

Hi! I submitted my supplemental app in November and just received an interview invite for 4/6! If anyone has already interviewed and has any insights into the layout of the day and/or types of interviewing they do (one-on-one, groups, etc.), I would greatly appreciate the info!

Also if anyone else is interviewing on 4/6, let me know! Was really hoping to get an interview at Touro so I'm very excited!

Hey guys!!

Congrats to all those who have been accepted or getting ready to interview. For those still waiting, you are almost there, hang in there!

I was wondering for those who have an interview on 3/17 if you wanted to meet up a couple days beforehand (grab coffee, talk, calm the nerves haha) and potentially carpool together the day of interview. I will be staying at the Courtyard. 

Excited!!....but nervous. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, meeeshell said:

Hey guys!!

Congrats to all those who have been accepted or getting ready to interview. For those still waiting, you are almost there, hang in there!

I was wondering for those who have an interview on 3/17 if you wanted to meet up a couple days beforehand (grab coffee, talk, calm the nerves haha) and potentially carpool together the day of interview. I will be staying at the Courtyard. 

Hello!!

I'm interviewing on March 17th as well and I'm down to meeting before the interview! I think that's a great idea!

I'm coming from Illinois and I will be getting there on Monday 16th. If you are interested on meeting that Monday let me know!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, miche12x said:

Hello!!

I'm interviewing on March 17th as well and I'm down to meeting before the interview! I think that's a great idea!

I'm coming from Illinois and I will be getting there on Monday 16th. If you are interested on meeting that Monday let me know!

Hello!

I am also interviewing on March 17 and would also want to meet you and anyone else who would like to meet up that day too! I will be arriving Monday afternoon. Please feel free to send me a message/information. Can't wait!

On 3/11/2020 at 4:04 PM, meeeshell said:

Hey guys!!

Hey there!

I'll be interviewing on the 17th as well! I'm travelling from Eastern Washington, and would love to meet some of my fellow Touro interviewees 🙂 I'm getting into the area a bit early (the 14th), but it sounds like Monday is working best for a couple others. That works great for me if it works for you?