2019-2020 Application Cycle

20 minutes ago, Rpblair said:

I just received a phone call from Naisha Bible in Touro admissions, and she let me know that our March 17th interview date is cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns 😞 She said that she will be reaching out to us later to reschedule virtual interview dates. 

Omg!!! Thanks for letting us know!! I kept refreshing my email earlier this week trying to see if we got an email from them (since it seems that everything is getting cancelled)  but i’m glad you gave us the heads up! Time to cancel my flight and hotel stay!! 

On 3/24/2020 at 8:56 PM, Luminata said:

For the others who have been accepted, have you received any emails regarding what our next steps are beyond paying the seat deposit? I haven't heard from them in awhile 😓

Only really able to answer half of your question but here is a fun little website you can poke at. http://studentservices.tu.edu/registrar/New.student.clist.html?

Hi! 

Has anyone who had an in-person interview rescheduled to online had it yet? If so, what was the experience like? I got an email from Ms. Bible saying that my scheduled interview for 4/6/20 would move to online, and I would receive an email with details on how to login in a few days prior. 

Hope everyone is staying safe out there!!

7 minutes ago, 0c21 said:

Has anyone emailed Ms. Bible to check-in about the 4/6 interview? I was considering emailing today. 

I emailed her earlier last week, and this was the response I received:

"As discussed in our email, I will contact you within 30 days to reschedule. Please review the information in the email thoroughly.

We will be in contact with you. 

Thank you"

Edited by Rpblair
Punctuation correction

2 hours ago, Rpblair said:

I emailed her earlier last week, and this was the response I received:

"As discussed in our email, I will contact you within 30 days to reschedule. Please review the information in the email thoroughly.

We will be in contact with you. 

Thank you"

Does this mean our interview may not be on Monday/will be rescheduled?

Just completed the Zoom interview with TUC today (4/6/20). Apparently we were the first group to transition to online interviews. We were happy guinea pigs though! So our interview took place on the date it was originally scheduled for, but was just conducted through Zoom (instead of in person). I received an email 3 days prior, on Friday, outlining what the virtual interview day would look like, including a detailed scheduled of the events. (Don't forget to respond to the email as indicated like I did! haha)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cchan said:

Just completed the Zoom interview with TUC today (4/6/20). Apparently we were the first group to transition to online interviews. We were happy guinea pigs though! So our interview took place on the date it was originally scheduled for, but was just conducted through Zoom (instead of in person). I received an email 3 days prior, on Friday, outlining what the virtual interview day would look like, including a detailed scheduled of the events. (Don't forget to respond to the email as indicated like I did! haha)

Very different right?! Good job getting through it 🙂

On 4/6/2020 at 8:54 PM, FuturePAK said:

My interview was also originally scheduled for March 17, but I have not received any updates yet. 

Same here!! I was getting worried and thought i was the only one from the  March 17th date that hasn’t gotten an email about the virtual Interviews! 

@Jackieliss Thank you! The virtual experience was good. The interview was still MMI format. It was a long day, but the faculty and staff were so kind. They told us that there were Passover days coming up where the university would be closed. I wonder if that could be delaying things a bit? I’m not sure but you could always email them for an update. Good luck on your interview!