MGH Institute of Health Professions: Application Cycle 2019-2020

I have an interview invite for Friday, November 1st! I'm beyond excited to meet everyone.

I've been working at MGH as a medical/surgical assistant for the past few years and have loved the practical learning from the MGH team. I'm looking forward to touring the institute and seeing their academia and research in action!

Is anyone in the Mass area thinking about stopping by to look around beforehand? 

Congrats on the hard work paying off this far everyone!

17 hours ago, Dalina said:

I have an interview invite for Friday, November 1st! I'm beyond excited to meet everyone.

I've been working at MGH as a medical/surgical assistant for the past few years and have loved the practical learning from the MGH team. I'm looking forward to touring the institute and seeing their academia and research in action!

Is anyone in the Mass area thinking about stopping by to look around beforehand? 

Congrats on the hard work paying off this far everyone!

I also work for partners 🙂

17 hours ago, staceyk said:

Of those who have received interview invitations and accepted with your preferred date, has anyone received a confirmation of the actual date and time?

I have not received a formal email confirming the date I chose. I received an email from "Formstack" with receipt of the RSVP submission. Not sure if that's what the "confirmation" email is. 

21 hours ago, staceyk said:

Of those who have received interview invitations and accepted with your preferred date, has anyone received a confirmation of the actual date and time?

Hey Stacey!

I believe those who have accepted the invitation should be receiving additional information/confirmation of date after the deadline to accept/deny passes. I hope this helps!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Haley124 said:

I also received an interview offer! I live in Texas now, but I went to school in Boston. Looking forward to coming back and can't wait to meet everyone! I also haven't heard yet if I got my preferred date. 

Congratulations! Were you previously on the wait list or did you receive the interview invite after the initial round of interview invites?

1 minute ago, MOOKH said:

Congrats for those that receive interview invites! I’m so curious of what are the chances of us waitlisters being pulled off for interviews? 

I’m curious to because I have an interview in Alabama on 10/31 so I would have to rearrange my flights if I am pulled off the waitlist

Super excited to interview as well- I'm hoping they give me my first choice of Nov 2 (saturday) because I have another interview scheduled for Nov 1! Anyone know anything about the style of questions during the one on one interview, what we will do in the small group interview, or the topic of the writing sample? Looking forward to meeting everyone!