MGH Institute of Health Professions: Application Cycle 2019-2020

4 minutes ago, SarahMay said:

I received an email saying that I've been placed on an interview waitlist... But at the bottom of the paragraph it says "... Saturday, November 2nd, 2019, the dates of our interviews for the class entering in May of 2022."

Did anyone else receive this email? Do they mean I would be starting in 2022?

I received the sane thing and I’m not sure 🤔 

12 minutes ago, Caitlyn612 said:

I was waitlisted as well...however, based off of this stream, it seems like A LOT of people were waitlisted-so I'm curious how many people they actually waitlist and what our odds are

I'm curious too. Was also waitlisted for an interview, but wondering if the school at this point only either offered interviews or wait list to interview. Has anyone here not heard back yet or received a rejection?

I also got an interview for November 1st or 2nd. I’m interested to hear what everyone’s thoughts are of the program and why they decided to apply to MGH, so please share your thoughts if you are willing! 

I personally am interested because of the new impact center and their well established connections with local hospitals.