MGH Institute of Health Professions: Application Cycle 2019-2020

On 10/21/2019 at 7:44 AM, rfo1234 said:

Anyone concerned about the accreditation status for their program? 

Not really. Most of the times when these programs go into probation, it's not because of their inability to graduate and prepare students for the PANCE; it's usually because of paperwork issues that can be remedied once they're made aware of the issue. 

18 hours ago, sxc23 said:

Haven't heard anything from them since getting an email about being on the waitlist! 

Same here - they sent those waitlist emails out on a Friday last time so maybe this Friday we will hear. I am being positive that I'll hear back for 11/1 or 11/2 after seeing some people pass on interviews. Fingers crossed!

6 hours ago, alexandracouch96 said:

I was waitlisted for an interview and was contacted last week to interview on Nov. 1st. So excited!

In other news, I am searching high and low and cannot find an answer. Does their program *not* use a cadaver-based anatomy class? Or any kind of anatomy lab? Am I just looking in the wrong places? Thanks. 🙂

I've read somewhere that you go to Harvard Med school for anatomy

19 hours ago, alexandracouch96 said:

I was waitlisted for an interview and was contacted last week to interview on Nov. 1st. So excited!

In other news, I am searching high and low and cannot find an answer. Does their program *not* use a cadaver-based anatomy class? Or any kind of anatomy lab? Am I just looking in the wrong places? Thanks. 🙂

12 hours ago, ETfuturePA94 said:

I've read somewhere that you go to Harvard Med school for anatomy

Yep! I went to an info session a while back and they said anatomy is over the summer at Harvard Med's cadaver lab 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Melo07 said:

Has anyone else been contacted for an interview off the wait list?

Not yet, i called them today and it sounds like they are still sending them out as the spots become available but it's so close the the interview dates now, I'm not sure how hopeful this can be. Also, I confirmed that this is the only weekend that they'll conduct the interview for the program.