MGH Institute of Health Professions: Application Cycle 2019-2020

• 2 weeks later...
On June 18, 2019 at 6:47 AM, rfo1234 said:

Did anyone fill out and submit a healthcare experience verification form on caspa?  I couldn't find the form anywhere on their site and didn't submit any documentation. Or is this form to be submitted prior to enrollment ? 

I was wondering about this as well. I believe it may just be referring to the hours you listed in CASPA rather than a form

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2019 at 11:34 AM, nmcfarlane said:

I was wondering about this as well. I believe it may just be referring to the hours you listed in CASPA rather than a form

I also thought there would be an hours verification form, so I emailed them and they responded:  "We do not require any additional forms to be filled out. CASPA does the verification for us so you only need to provide the information they ask for." 

Has anyone heard anything besides confirmation of receipt of your application? 

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:14 PM, staceyk said:

I also thought there would be an hours verification form, so I emailed them and they responded:  "We do not require any additional forms to be filled out. CASPA does the verification for us so you only need to provide the information they ask for." 

Has anyone heard anything besides confirmation of receipt of your application? 

It will probably be September before we hear anything from the program. Last year, invites were sent out all at once for interviews held during the first week of November.

• 1 month later...