MGH Institute of Heath Professions 2015-16

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I submitted my apply late June, it was verified about 3 weeks ago. Really looking forward to hearing back from this program, I applied last year and got an interview but was waitlisted after the interview ): This is definitely my top choice though, the school is great!

• 2 weeks later...

MArsle85

On the supplemental application they tell you what sections are required.  It's really quick and easy and not to mention FREE. You don't have to attach transcripts, recs or anything like that. With that being said, I do suggest completing the diversity statement, despite it being "optional".

Best of luck to you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I submitted my apply late June, it was verified about 3 weeks ago. Really looking forward to hearing back from this program, I applied last year and got an interview but was waitlisted after the interview ): This is definitely my top choice though, the school is great!

Hi cnunez, I hope you don't mind me asking but did they let you know why you were waitlisted/not accepted?  I am planning on applying this upcoming cycle and am curious as to what they focus on when reviewing applications.  Thanks and good luck!! :)

When I log into my MGH application, it still says 

RECEIVED APPLICATION - READY TO PROCESS

What does everyone else's say? For some reason I thought that I had read somewhere that this should say UNDER REVIEW...

I submitted my application well before the deadline, but my CASPA was not verified until a few days after the deadline....just wondering if this might prevent review of my submission.

Thanks all!

Archived