Hi all!! I haven't seen a thread for this year's application cycle so I thought I would start one and say hello. I submitted my app late June. 

I submitted my apply late June, it was verified about 3 weeks ago. Really looking forward to hearing back from this program, I applied last year and got an interview but was waitlisted after the interview ): This is definitely my top choice though, the school is great!

I'm confused about the supplemental application. Do they want us to upload transcipts/GRE Scores/Recommendations? I thought that's why we were going through CASPA?  Please help! 

MArsle85

On the supplemental application they tell you what sections are required.  It's really quick and easy and not to mention FREE. You don't have to attach transcripts, recs or anything like that. With that being said, I do suggest completing the diversity statement, despite it being "optional".

Best of luck to you!

I submitted my apply late June, it was verified about 3 weeks ago. Really looking forward to hearing back from this program, I applied last year and got an interview but was waitlisted after the interview ): This is definitely my top choice though, the school is great!

Hi cnunez, I hope you don't mind me asking but did they let you know why you were waitlisted/not accepted?  I am planning on applying this upcoming cycle and am curious as to what they focus on when reviewing applications.  Thanks and good luck!! :)

When I log into my MGH application, it still says 

RECEIVED APPLICATION - READY TO PROCESS

What does everyone else's say? For some reason I thought that I had read somewhere that this should say UNDER REVIEW...

I submitted my application well before the deadline, but my CASPA was not verified until a few days after the deadline....just wondering if this might prevent review of my submission.

Thanks all!

Just an update: I finally received the email saying that my app is now ready to be reviewed (I had posted previously about my app being verified on the later side of things).

Has anybody who was processed earlier heard anything yet?

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Seems like a fantastic program :)

Just got an email about an interview but I'm planning to decline it as I have other options. Best of luck to everyone! Wanted you all to know they seem to be moving along now. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ETfuturePA94
      Thought I'd start a new thread for this upcoming cycle! Good luck everyone!
    • By shaylisg
      Hi everyone,
      I am looking for the opportunity to shadow a PA in Boston. There is only one very competitive shadowing program here so I was wondering if there are any PAs that would personally want a shadow-ee :)

Thank you!
    • By padre
      Hi all,
      I am moving to Boston this summer, and I am on the job hunt. My significant other matched into residency, and we're so excited! However, I don't have a job lined up yet, and I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for places to look/contacts? There are so many opportunities, but I have not heard back from a single employer. I am more interested in Medicine subspecialties (I have 1.5 years experience as a Hospitalist PA). I am also open to Dermatology, Urgent Care, and some surgical specialties (plastics, maybe). We will be living in South End, but I am willing to commute.
      Hoping for any (and all) advice! 
      Thank you!
    • By Maylily7
      Hello!
      I was wondering if anyone accepted into Boston University's program could share or message their application stats (gpa, HCE...), I want to know whether, if I were to apply in a later cycle I could be considered a competitive applicant. Thank you for reading this and thank you for your time, I appreciate it a lot!
      -Maylily7
      P.S. I'll put my stats here if ya want to comment on my chances of acceptance: cGPA 3.7, sGPA 3.5, Dean's List 7/8 semesters (currently in my last semester), about 100 hours volunteering for my school's EMS. I don't have a lot of Patient care hours but I am hoping to take a gap year and work on that. I also hope to retake the GRE to improve my score as well. Again, thanks so much!
    • By Joy1412
      Hi everyone,
      I am a pre-PA school who recently had an interview at MCPHS Boston PA Program.  When I visited there for my interview, they said the result will come out in 2 to 3 weeks, but they did not specify how they would let us know.  Does anybody know if they email us or call us whether we got rejected or accepted?  Also, should I contact the school if I do not hear back after 3 weeks?
      Thanks!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More