2019-2020 application cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, quoiaa1 said:

I also was wondering about the specific test dates that they mentioned in the email. I took the test back in July so I hope I don’t have to retake it. I might call to ask tomorrow.

If you took it in July, go to the CASPer website and make sure it was delivered to Concordia. If it was, then you should not have to worry about it.

1 minute ago, ETfuturePA94 said:

If you took it in July, go to the CASPer website and make sure it was delivered to Concordia. If it was, then you should not have to worry about it.

Well I took it in July because other schools required it at the same time as you sent in the application. I just sent it to Concordia because I thought you had to wait until the school invite you to send it in? Have you taken it already? If so did you send it in before you received the email from Concordia?

1 minute ago, quoiaa1 said:

Well I took it in July because other schools required it at the same time as you sent in the application. I just sent it to Concordia because I thought you had to wait until the school invite you to send it in? Have you taken it already? If so did you send it in before you received the email from Concordia?

I took it for another school and just sent it to Concordia as well because there name was on the list

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...