2019-2020 application cycle

Putting this post here for current and future CUW PA students...any recs on where to even begin on looking at off-campus housing or fellow PA roommates? Is there a forum for already for CUW PA Student housing and renting? 

We've all been in the same spot so assuming renters and landlords kinda know the situation...

I'm coming from SoCal so have no concept of the area whatsoever XD 

Thanks! 

I'm a graduate of the CUW PA program, and there are very reasonable housing options in the surrounding cities of Grafton and Cedarburg. My wife and I lived in both cities and really liked the quaintness of Cedarburg. Let me know if you need any further info. Best of luck to everyone. CUW has a great program and the faculty are amazing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/14/2019 at 7:09 PM, atacocat25 said:

Putting this post here for current and future CUW PA students...any recs on where to even begin on looking at off-campus housing or fellow PA roommates? Is there a forum for already for CUW PA Student housing and renting? 

We've all been in the same spot so assuming renters and landlords kinda know the situation...

I'm coming from SoCal so have no concept of the area whatsoever XD 

Thanks! 

I am looking for housing as well! I will comment in this post if I find anything during my search. I am going to visit some of the places personally in the the upcoming weeks. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...