2019-2020 application cycle

9 hours ago, 12345jpg said:

People who received an interview- are you bringing a guest? I can't decide. 

5 minutes ago, Curtkat5800 said:

I also received an interview.  Are others bringing a plus one? Also, is that for campus tour purposes only? 

I'm bringing a guest because i dont want to make the drive from Chicago by myself haha. Probably my dad or a sibling. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Hewlett said:

Congrats to everyone getting interviews, super exciting!

I also got an interview on 11/2 and wondering if anyone knows the timeframe of the interview day? Is there a morning session and then an afternoon session? Trying to figure out traveling after the interview.

It should say in the email they sent you offering the interview. 7:00 am-3:00 pm. It's one of the longest interview days I've seen so far. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2019 at 10:39 PM, Hewlett said:

Congrats to everyone getting interviews, super exciting!

I also got an interview on 11/2 and wondering if anyone knows the timeframe of the interview day? Is there a morning session and then an afternoon session? Trying to figure out traveling after the interview.

Where are u coming from. I am renting a car since I am from Florida. 

I am also excited for this interview on nov 2nd. Just concerned of the travel since I am from Florida. It gonna be a long drive in my rental car from the General Mitchell airport. Anyone else who is going to rent car?? We could rent car together and save some money and start new friendship I guess. .lol

55 minutes ago, Hewlett said:

Minnesota

So if u are coming by flight, the nearest airport the school told me was General Mitchell airport. I am planning to rent a car from there since its almost an hour drive from there but I will be alone. It would be great if I could get a company too. Let me know anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

All - I just declined my interview, hope this gives someone else an opportunity.   I interviewed here last year and loved the school and faculty.   I accepted a program that I like just as much as Concordia.  Very hard choice, however with an acceptance at an equivalent school (a little closer to home), I'm ready to get housing and start.   I know how hard it is to hopefully get an interview, take off and travel for the interview then the dreaded wait to hear something.   I'm grateful I don't have to do that cycle again.  

For those that have an interview - knock their socks off!  If someone gets a last minute call to interview- make the most of it!  Everyone deserves a chance to show what they got.

Good Luck!

Former PA candidate now PA student!

• Like 1