ATSU 2019-2020 Cycle

Got an email today this is what it said :

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your interest in the PA Program at A.T. Still University - Arizona School of Health Sciences. We look forward to meeting you at your upcoming interview. 

This email is intended to provide you with an update regarding where we are in our application cycle.  Our class is filling quickly for the July 2020 start but not all seats are secured by a deposit. At this time, if you are accepted to our program following your interview, your acceptance will be pending an open seat.  We anticipate we will have several seats to offer in the coming months so if ATSU is one of your top choices for PA school we encourage you to interview with us.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email....I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.  I hope you will make the decision to visit campus and see what ATSU has to offer.

Please reply to this email if you would like for us to close your file with ATSU.

8 hours ago, Ayalad said:

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your interest in the PA Program at A.T. Still University - Arizona School of Health Sciences. We look forward to meeting you at your upcoming interview. 

This email is intended to provide you with an update regarding where we are in our application cycle.  Our class is filling quickly for the July 2020 start but not all seats are secured by a deposit. At this time, if you are accepted to our program following your interview, your acceptance will be pending an open seat.  We anticipate we will have several seats to offer in the coming months so if ATSU is one of your top choices for PA school we encourage you to interview with us.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email....I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.  I hope you will make the decision to visit campus and see what ATSU has to offer.

Please reply to this email if you would like for us to close your file with ATSU.

May I ask who signed the email? 

4 hours ago, Jayfrietz0012 said:

Has anyone that interviewed this past Monday 11/18 heard anything back yet?

Yes! I received a call about an hour ago telling me I got accepted pending open seat! I'm not sure how many of these they will be offering to people but they did tell us at our interview that a lot of shuffling occurs before the program starts. So I am crossing my fingers!

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Ayalad said:

Good afternoon,

Are you planning on closing your file or interviewing anyways? 

7 minutes ago, Ayalad said:

I'm interviewing anyway. I want the experience and who knows maybe I can get a spot. If I don't interview then I will never know. Might as well try 😊 I don't want to attend PA school outside of AZ. 

Totally understandable! Didn't realize you were a local. Best to get as much experience as possible! 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed today with a great group of candidates. We were told there is currently one open seat since someone decided to go elsewhere. Even if I am not selected this time around, I will definitely be applying next cycle to ATSU. The staff and faculty were very welcoming and down to earth. The university has so many resources available for their students and strives to ensure their success. I really enjoyed the experience and so thankful for the opportunity. Good luck to everyone who interviewed today or scheduled to interview. We were not given a specific timeline as to when we would hear back on our status or if we were then I might have missed it. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Stargirl22 said:

Are we allow to update the school on what we've been up to, if so, who do we contact?

You can update certain areas of your CASPA and the school would have access to it. I don't know if it would be good form to reach out to the school directly to do so, but that's up to you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reyjiis said:

Anyone else interviewing Dec 16?

And were the MMIs mainly emotional IQ and ethical based?  I'm not asking for species, just a general idea. 

They were a mix. No particular pattern. From what I've gathered, they also change from interview date to interview date. They are a mixed bag. Just be yourself, answer the questions to the best of your abilities and have fun. The staff and faculty were very welcoming and down to earth. It was a great experience for me 😊 I was nervous about it too but they really put me at ease. It was a great vibe all the way around. Good luck 🤞🏼

Edited by Ayalad
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2