ATSU 2019-2020 Cycle

On 10/2/2019 at 1:02 PM, lstaff said:

Hi Guys! Just got my acceptance call yesterday!!! I'm so overjoyed, none it seems real yet!

I was really fortunate as I applied late and had a December interview but they let me know when someone dropped out last second so I was able to interview on 9/30! The staff was wonderful and made it such a positive experience even though I was really underprepared to interview! Good luck to all you guys and can't wait to meet the rest of you! 🙂 

Also I'm local so feel free to let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out or if any of the other local accepted students want to meet up! I work mornings so I can't drive people to interviews but feel free to reach out if there's something else I can do.

Did you call ahead of time and ask to be notified if an opening became available?

1 hour ago, jsutt13 said:

Did you call ahead of time and ask to be notified if an opening became available?

They actually reached out to me just a few days before the interview! I never called them to change my interview date but they emailed me asking if I was free, probably because I was local and my date was mid December.

On 10/2/2019 at 3:02 PM, lstaff said:

Hi Guys! Just got my acceptance call yesterday!!! I'm so overjoyed, none it seems real yet!

I was really fortunate as I applied late and had a December interview but they let me know when someone dropped out last second so I was able to interview on 9/30! The staff was wonderful and made it such a positive experience even though I was really underprepared to interview! Good luck to all you guys and can't wait to meet the rest of you! 🙂 

Also I'm local so feel free to let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out or if any of the other local accepted students want to meet up! I work mornings so I can't drive people to interviews but feel free to reach out if there's something else I can do.

Do they select students at random to move their interview dates up? Or did you somehow communicate with them that you would like to interview sooner if you are able? I am starting to see it may be a benefit to interview earlier!

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Kmh511 said:

How did you go about the conversation? I don't want to seem pushy but also would like to interview sooner (as I am feeling the sooner the better).

I had to leave a voicemail. My spouse is in the Army and currently we are in Sierra Vista, Arizona but we are potentially moving before my interview date, good ale Army hasn't given much details about if, when, or where we would be moving so I was going to explain this situation in hopes of getting an interview sooner so there would be less hassle getting to the interview but if I have to fly into town I will. I didn't hear back from Wendy though

To those who were accepted, how did you go about accepting the offer and leaving the deposit? I got the acceptance offer email with directions to go to the "Admissions Offer" tab on the secondary app website, but once I do this, that letter tells me to refer to the "Checklist" tab, which will become available after signing the admission agreement. I do not know where to go to find and sign this admission agreement. I would like to accept the offer, but I am unsure of how to do this. I called and emailed the program manager, but I have yet to hear back, and I really do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Is anybody else having some difficulty with this?

14 hours ago, mkPAtobe said:

To those who were accepted, how did you go about accepting the offer and leaving the deposit? I got the acceptance offer email with directions to go to the "Admissions Offer" tab on the secondary app website, but once I do this, that letter tells me to refer to the "Checklist" tab, which will become available after signing the admission agreement. I do not know where to go to find and sign this admission agreement. I would like to accept the offer, but I am unsure of how to do this. I called and emailed the program manager, but I have yet to hear back, and I really do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Is anybody else having some difficulty with this?

There are two tabs on the side of the page and one is where you pay the admissions deposit and the other is the contract. You have to pay the deposit first and then you hit I agree and sign at the bottom of the contract. Hope this helps!

1 hour ago, SBARBARA96 said:

There are two tabs on the side of the page and one is where you pay the admissions deposit and the other is the contract. You have to pay the deposit first and then you hit I agree and sign at the bottom of the contract. Hope this helps!

Oh I didn’t notice that when I looked! Thank you! Do you know how long we have to pay the deposit and sign the contract? I’m at work and won’t be able to complete that until I get home later today, and of course this will be on my mind all day!

2 hours ago, MedicMellie said:

@jlhuy260 Oh, i brought some STUFF!  I was calling it my "survival kit" all day.  I had ID, parking pass, water, mints, a mini sewing kit, a tiny lint roller, chap stick, a tiny brush with a mirror on the back, bobby pins, hair elastics....maybe some other stuff?  

In truth, though, all I really used was the first four things.

Thank you so much! That is actually very helpful! 

Although I did not hear from Wendy via phone call she sent me an e-mail offering an earlier interview. I got the e-mail Monday and responded within a Minute and my December 4th interview is now this upcoming Monday October 14th!

Congrats to everyone who has gotten in! If anyone interviewing Monday wants to get together Sunday for dinner I would love to meet with you!

37 minutes ago, jsutt13 said:

Although I did not hear from Wendy via phone call she sent me an e-mail offering an earlier interview. I got the e-mail Monday and responded within a Minute and my December 4th interview is now this upcoming Monday October 14th!

Congrats to everyone who has gotten in! If anyone interviewing Monday wants to get together Sunday for dinner I would love to meet with you!

I'm interview Monday 10/14!! Are you coming from out of town?

• Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 4:19 PM, mkPAtobe said:

There should be a tab that says, admission offer. There then will be three tabs, that say something like admission agreement, make decision, and another one. You will be able to find the admission offer in there and you should be able to esign. 

Hello all,

I received an interview, and wanted to schedule for the earliest date possible. Initially I saw a November date, but when I logged back in in the morning the soonest date available was 12/16, and I registered for that date in a panic. I am also going to contact Wendy, and let her know I am available for an earlier interview, as the class seems to be rapidly filling (congrats everyone!) If I don not end up getting an earlier date, is their others in this forum that will be interviewing on 12/14, and further does anyone know if they have a certain amount of acceptances for each interview session, or do they just admit people they see fit till the class. Again congrats to everyone who got in, good luck for those who (at) still have interviews, and thanks in advanced for any assistance!

Edited by KyleT