ATSU 2019-2020 Cycle

57 minutes ago, HowSavage said:

About how many of the students were on the APOS? Just wanting an average. 

I have no idea the exact number. Based on those I know of...7 were initially on the APOS list. Word had been the Class of 2020 had 10-12 initially on the APOS. Also, Wendy contacts the people from both lists up until a couple weeks prior to start of class. People request to be taken off both lists continually due to other offers and life in general. My suggestion, if you were placed on either the APOS or Alt list, APPLY again for next year!

• Like 2

On 1/12/2020 at 1:18 PM, AZkids said:

I am an ATSU PA-S from the class of 2021 and we were told last week that the 2022 class is full (70 have accepted), they are done with interviews, the APOS list has 30-40 on it, and the Alternate list has 40-50 on it. If anyone withdraws (which happens more than one might think) admissions will go to the APOS list first. Once the APOS list is exhausted, they then go to the Alt list. These lists are ranked by the admissions team, but these rankings are not known by anyone else...so don’t ask! They get a little irritated by this. Don’t give up hope! We have a fair amount in our class that were on the APOS list since the Dec prior to start of class. Crazy life things always occur! 

Thank you for the information. I'm on the alternate list. Given what you wrote, I am going to continue with my plan of applying again this upcoming cycle as early as possible. Thank you again for your input. 

16 minutes ago, Agospo2 said:

I interviewed on December 4th and was called the following morning to be told that I am on the APOS list...so when should I start losing hope lol 

Early November APOS. It’s time to start looking at next moves. It’s possible but, despite my previous impression, based on the numbers I’m hearing it seems unlikely we all/ most of us get the call...

• Like 1

On 1/27/2020 at 11:58 AM, HowSavage said:

Has anyone been accepted off the APOS list yet? I'm getting nervous but trying not to lose hope.

I still have not heard anything. I am on the alternate list. I am guessing we will start hearing in the next few weeks based on prior threads from previous years. Don't lose hope 🙂

On 1/29/2020 at 5:07 PM, PAdream42 said:

I still have not heard anything. I am on the alternate list. I am guessing we will start hearing in the next few weeks based on prior threads from previous years. Don't lose hope 🙂

Hi there I’m in the current class of 2021. Just as an FYI we had students on the APOS list get a call the week before classes started. I know that doesn’t help ease the nerves BUT it can happen any time before classes start up to the day before. Good luck guys!

15 hours ago, az480 said:

Hi there I’m in the current class of 2021. Just as an FYI we had students on the APOS list get a call the week before classes started. I know that doesn’t help ease the nerves BUT it can happen any time before classes start up to the day before. Good luck guys!

That gives me a little bit more hope, knowing that anything can happen up until the last minute. Do you know if anyone in your class was called from the alternate list? 

On 2/2/2020 at 9:46 AM, PAdream42 said:

That gives me a little bit more hope, knowing that anything can happen up until the last minute. Do you know if anyone in your class was called from the alternate list? 

From what I have heard they have been off of the APOS list. I personally have not heard that anyone from the alternate list was accepted. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...