On 7/31/2019 at 4:51 PM, Southpaw45 said:

Congrats to those who received interviews.

Question - did you get a Application under Review, followed by an Application Complete, or just get the interview after the Under Review?

Also anyone care to share stats so that others can get a feeling of what made the first cut?

I got an email that my application was complete on June 11th, and then that it was under review on June 18th. 

I received my interview invitation on July 31st. 

49 minutes ago, Kpillard said:

I got an email that my application was complete on June 11th, and then that it was under review on June 18th. 

I received my interview invitation on July 31st. 

So, was your application under review June 18th or July 18th? My application was complete on 6/18, and have application under review on 7/18. Still haven't heard back. 

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, ome1996 said:

So, was your application under review June 18th or July 18th? My application was complete on 6/18, and have application under review on 7/18. Still haven't heard back. 

Thanks!

Oops! You’re right 

it was completed July 11th and under review July 18. Not June! 

Thanks 🙂 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kpillard said:

Oops! You’re right 

Thanks 🙂 

Congratulations on the invite! Mine was marked complete July 15th. Do you mind sharing you start? 

2 hours ago, Kpillard said:

Oops! You’re right 

Thanks 🙂 

23 hours ago, Mattiebatch said:

Does anyone know the interview format?

I reached out to them and asked! There will be a few different sessions during the day including meeting current students and socializing with the candidates interviewing that day. Then the interview format is 2 interviewers and you. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/3/2019 at 8:22 PM, Galganskimm said:

Received a rejection email today, good luck to everyone still in the running!! 

Does anyone know of someone on the admissions panel that I could email for some feedback?  

Sorry to hear you did not make it this cycle. This is my second year applying, last year I fell short of the standard so I got an early rejection. In the email was a brief reason why I was not accepted, it had to do with how they calculate their prereq GPA (I did not realize they omitted psych and med term). Did you not get an explanation?

The waiting has been hard this year. I hope they finish sending invites by the end of next week. Good luck to everyone else who is still in the running. 

Edited by DomRRTtoPA