Just getting a thread started for those looking to apply to the MPAS program at IUPUI. 

I am reapplying this year after retaking genetics C+ > A 😉. Make sure you take a look at the prerequisites as they have changed slightly since the previous cycle. Good Luck to everyone applying this year.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2019 at 9:55 AM, Dhamz said:

Has anyone else had issues trying to send in their graduate application fee? My card isn’t going through and I called IT and they said it was a lender issue and IUPUIs graduate office said they couldn’t take payment over the phone

I had issues too! I tried 3 different cards and it didn't work. What did they say to do then?

• 3 weeks later...

I was able to pay my transcript request through the iu system today. Hopefully this means that their payment system has been fixed.

I can confirm that paying with paypal linked to a checking account does work. I did not use paypal as a guest with a cc. Good luck.

Edited by DomRRTtoPA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2019 at 11:40 AM, DomRRTtoPA said:

I can't be 100% certain but I think that those who have completed applications get priority over those who still have application materials pending. I think that they say that because there are a limited number of interview slots.

I  actually think it means that those who have “verified” applications get priority over those who are only “complete”.

Either way though, I just applied, and I’m so excited! 

Greetings, applicants! I'm a class of 2020 student here, which means I'm super busy, but I can try to answer some questions y'all have when I drop in.

Good luck everyone! I believe in getting all of the application mumbojumbo in as early as possible.
For general pre-pa questions that you don't have answered on this forum, try searching www.reddit.com/r/prephysicianassistant/ , which has a great FAQ as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I interviewed here last year and was an out of state student. I believe there is a preference for in state students (state school) and there are a limited amount of seats available for out of state students. Interviews took place in October. Staff and students were very friendly and accommodating!

1 hour ago, JBPPA101 said:

I interviewed here last year and was an out of state student. I believe there is a preference for in state students (state school) and there are a limited amount of seats available for out of state students. Interviews took place in October. Staff and students were very friendly and accommodating!

what was the interview like? do you know how many are interviewed vs accepted?

On 7/18/2019 at 8:42 PM, JBPPA101 said:

No preference for in state / any seats set aside for out of state 🙂 Fair chance for everyone! 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, megan1362 said:

Hi! Did everyone get a confirmation email directly from the PA office that they received your application/it’s under review or just a receipt from the graduate application? 

I got just an application reciept email from the graduate program. 

Haven't heard anything back. But I only just applied on July 24th.