I believe it is only 44.  Also the website states that preference is given  to Indiana residents. On last years forum someone posted stats for the 2018 class and  34 accepted students were Indiana residents.  Makes me nervous as I am coming from out of state. Would love if anyone had input on this. 

Edited by lorianne

Interviews are 2:1 faculty:applicant ratio, and yes they are only 20 minutes! The rest of your day is tours, didactic and clinical student panels. 

There are 5-6 students per group that rotate stations, 30 per session. We interview 120 total. 

44 students are accepted. While a lot of student accepted are from Indiana, I believe its because a majority of applicants were also from Indiana since we are a newer program. I wouldn't let being out of state worry you. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi! Would anyone that got an interview/end up getting accepted be willing to share their stats? I plan on applying next year, but am lacking in patient care hours because I decided on this profession more recently (currently in my senior year of undergrad). It would be extremely helpful to see others' stats. Thanks so much! 

52 minutes ago, kagalomama said:

Has anyone heard back about interviews yet? I believe we should be hearing sometime this week- fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone!

The program director said Thursday, but at the end of the interview day, a current student told us we would know early next week. So not sure which, but either way, best of luck to you!

54 minutes ago, kagalomama said:

Has anyone heard back about interviews yet? I believe we should be hearing sometime this week- fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone!

Not yet, but I'll be a nervous wreck until I find out! I have heard that in previous years they make the calls on Thursday, but I'm not sure if that will be the case this year. Good luck everyone!

25 minutes ago, AAML8 said:

hello, does any one remember the last question they ask, was that about success or something else, I was still interviewing and they knock on door so want to know if I miss few questions. 

The same thing happened to me. I know they also had a few questions left to ask me, but honestly I don't think it will affect you as long as they were getting to know more about you and you stayed on topic. Good luck!

9 minutes ago, campingchristina said:

Congrats to those of you who already received your call. Welcome to IUMPAS, we can't wait to meet you all! The person who interviewed you will be the one who calls you; there is no magic order. I KNOW it is difficult to wait.

Do you know if they are all calling today?