Please don't lose hope.....I'm sure many of the people who were offered have tough decisions to make.  Some may already have seats at other schools and some still have top choice interviews coming up.   With the deadline Monday to commit, some will get that call you want.  Others if not this school, go after another - just keep the dream alive.

Last year I applied 11 schools, had a total of 2 interviews, 1 waitlist.  On the interviews I was down to a 1 in 4 shot....still no call.   I was ready to give it up.  I figured it was my GPA or my degree and career would not get me in.  I figured they just didn't want me since I couldn't even get an interview.  This year, my third cycle,  was going to be my last shot.  I wanted this but starting questioning if they wanted me.   Had lots of thoughts of what to apply to next and why bother this cycle.  Starting looking at deadlines for other career programs and when those needed to be filled out...

I am so glad I stuck it out!  I will be a PA student in 2020...  Please keep the faith!  Without staying positive, keeping the course and trying again it would not have made it...

• Like 5