2019-2020 George Washington University

53 minutes ago, DanaSchroeder said:

Anyone else worried about the PA school timeline. GW is one of my top schools but I have already been offered three interviews and one acceptance for other programs and my application is only under review for GW. How is everyone else going about their decision making for this process!!

This was me last year - GW was my last of 8 interviews, I'd already deposited on my favorite school so far, and I was so sick of the whole application process my SO had to convince me to accept the interview invite. I'm so, so thankful I didn't miss out. I lost a deposit, but it was absolutely worth it.

I made my decisions to attend interviews by thinking (okay, overthinking) which school seemed like the best fit for me based on their mission, the curriculum, the extra-curricular opportunities, etc. After the interview, the atmosphere at each program weighed really heavily too. Only you know what you're looking for in a school, so with an acceptance (congratulations!), you can really be selective with which interviews you attend and where you ultimately choose to go. Best of luck! 

• Like 2

For the people that received interviews, when did you guys submit? 

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, ecwaters said:

I also just got the interview invite for 9/7 and am excited to attend! My under review email came on 7/1. 

3 hours ago, thisishard said:

Hi everyone!!! I just got invited for an interview on September 7th! Good luck to everyone applying!

Edited by ceg963

28 minutes ago, Finntastic said:

Also got my review email July 25th. I wonder if that’s how they’re splitting up interview candidates?

Thats what I would assume! I am guessing they're reviewing applications in the order they got under review so hopefully we'll hear from them soon(ish) too!! This is one of my top schools so I'm hopeful!

• Like 1

I am having the same problem. I sent mine 7/31 and they are still not showing up in my portal. I am going to call tomorrow about it. 

Did you hear about this yet? I didn’t consider that an issue but just checked my portal again and realized have the same problem as well. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Did you hear about this yet? I didn’t consider that an issue but just checked my portal again and realized have the same problem as well. Thanks!

I remember submitting my supplemental on 6/3, the same day I got it. The 'review' email didn't come until 7/1 even though my portal read 'under review's pretty soon afterwards.

23 hours ago, kkn5077 said:

For those of you who got interviews, do you mind sharing your stats? 

For this asking about stats and verification for those who got an for 9/7 the other day:

I was verified on June 17th.

cGPA: 3.9

sGPA: 3.87

PCE ~ 3500 as LNA

Good luck to all of you, I think there is still lots of time!

Hey guys, Does anybody have a general idea what the interview is like?? I know its MMI style but does that mean we dont need to prepare for questions about the school and those kind of questions at all? Is it purely scenario based questions and then its over?

Edited by ChanLI