Christmas gifts for MA

Our company makes all the providers give a certain amount (APPs pay less than the docs) at the end of the year and the company gives us Visa Gift Cards we give to our MAs and we write a little something on the Company provided card. I give my MA an extra gift just from me because she's a hard worker and I was once an MA so I really appreciate the good ones.

By the by, the company doesn't give APPs squat for Christmas. Docs get their annual Bonuses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Joelseff said:

Our company makes all the providers give a certain amount (APPs pay less than the docs) at the end of the year and the company gives us Visa Gift Cards we give to our MAs and we write a little something on the Company provided card. I give my MA an extra gift just from me because she's a hard worker and I was once an MA so I really appreciate the good ones.

By the by, the company doesn't give APPs squat for Christmas. Docs get their annual Bonuses.

that sounds like a great system....    

for everyone but the APP

Left a job that gave me a $300 bonus on the $200k profit I made them that year...  bye bye

that sounds like a great system....    

for everyone but the APP

Left a job that gave me a $300 bonus on the $200k profit I made them that year...  bye bye

I hear ya. I stay because the pay is great and I am treated by the medical staff (docs) with great respect and my patients are for the most part happy to be seen by me. My MA is also good and the benefits are outstanding.

It was great until 2 yrs ago a new mgmt system took over

• Administrator

I would avoid any substantial gift of high glycemic anything.... Chocolate may taste great and all,. and I know I'm probably more aggressive on this than most of you, but I would no more give diabeetus seeds than I would tobacco products.  On the other hand, I am a major hypocrite as I do give coffee gift cards...  I justify it to myself by noting that they COULD, theoretically, just order a lot of black drip coffee... 🙂

I would avoid any substantial gift of high glycemic anything.... Chocolate may taste great and all,. and I know I'm probably more aggressive on this than most of you, but I would no more give diabeetus seeds than I would tobacco products.  On the other hand, I am a major hypocrite as I do give coffee gift cards...  I justify it to myself by noting that they COULD, theoretically, just order a lot of black drip coffee... [emoji846]

Just add a cardiac warning disclaimer lol.

I did the same thing this year. Starbucks Cards for everyone!

Archived