Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I just logged into mine kind of randomly to look and at the top it says "Your application has been reviewed and you have been placed on a waitlist. We welcome you to continue to submit materials in support of your application. Please contact the Admission Office with any questions." 

I am unsure if I should read too much into this if they said we wouldn't hear a decision until January? I am wondering if anyone who interviewed 12/18 in the morning has looked at their portal/saw it be updated.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, michellepaik said:

@Kes1123 I received the same email as well. I’m not sure if it is definite waitlist. I emailed them to see if there is a ranking system.

Let us know what you find out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, michellepaik said:

@Kes1123 I received the same email as well. I’m not sure if it is definite waitlist. I emailed them to see if there is a ranking system.

I didn’t receive an email at all besides thanking me for coming to the interview, with no mention of an updated portal. I just happened to check the portal on 12/20 and saw it said I had been waitlisted. Please let us know if you find out if the waitlist is ranked! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2018 at 8:28 AM, Kes1123 said:

I didn’t receive an email at all besides thanking me for coming to the interview, with no mention of an updated portal. I just happened to check the portal on 12/20 and saw it said I had been waitlisted. Please let us know if you find out if the waitlist is ranked! 

Unfortunately they said it wasn’t ranked. So I don’t know how they will conduct acceptions from the wait list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Received an interview invite for Feb. 21st! Super excited but also nervous that the class is gonna fill up before then.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d love to meet anyone that has been accepted and put down their deposit! Since they haven’t made a Facebook group yet for our class, feel free to message me on here 🙂

Edited by nn866

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have any experience with the waitlist/getting off of the waitlist? I was thinking of calling today to ask about the situation, but don't want to be "that person" lol. Any ideas for contacting admission would be super helpful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kes1123 said:

Does anyone have any experience with the waitlist/getting off of the waitlist? I was thinking of calling today to ask about the situation, but don't want to be "that person" lol. Any ideas for contacting admission would be super helpful.

I was waitlisted last cycle. It’s still really early on and I’m almost positive they are still in the processing of conducting interviews. They will reach out to you if there is movement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, I applied to the PA program at MCPHS Manchester. I checked the school portal and it states that I am being waitlisted for an interview (basically they will let me know when a spot opens). Is anyone else waitlisted? I am so nervous. Is this bad news? I thought being waitlisted will only happened after having an interview.

Edited by avivi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2019 at 6:58 PM, avivi said:

Hey guys, I applied to the PA program at MCPHS Manchester. I checked the school portal and it states that I am being waitlisted for an interview (basically they will let me know when a spot opens). Is anyone else waitlisted? I am so nervous. Is this bad news? I thought being waitlisted will only happened after having an interview.

This means you are on a waitlist to interview. You will receive an invite for an interview if a spot for an interview opens. Then after you interview you are either rejected, waitlisted for a seat in the program, or accepted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2019 at 10:45 AM, Kes1123 said:

Does anyone have any experience with the waitlist/getting off of the waitlist? I was thinking of calling today to ask about the situation, but don't want to be "that person" lol. Any ideas for contacting admission would be super helpful.

Hey, have they call you for an interview yet? I was also waitlisted for an interview. I called and they didn't give me much information other than just keep waiting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jazz2018 said:

This means you are on a waitlist to interview. You will receive an invite for an interview if a spot for an interview opens. Then after you interview you are either rejected, waitlisted for a seat in the program, or accepted. 

Thanks! I hope they call me for an interview soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, avivi said:

Hey, have they call you for an interview yet? I was also waitlisted for an interview. I called and they didn't give me much information other than just keep waiting. 

Hi Avivi! I had my interview already on December 18, 2018. I checked my portal on December 20, 2018 and it says I have been placed on a waitlist and has not changed since. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest klj13

For those accepted and have put down their seat deposit, have you been given any instructions regarding what would happen if they do not regain accreditation? This is my only concern so just looking for some insight! Thanks so much 

Edited by klj13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys just got invited for an interview on March 28 for 12:30! Pretty nervous since it's so late in the application cycle. If anyone wants to meet up the day before/day of let me know! 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone applied to MCPHS with pre-reqs outstanding? Also, how many Patient care hours? Going to apply this week with 500 hours as a MA and 4/6 pre-reqs done 

wondering if applying is a waste of time? 

Thank you! 

Edited by KMLight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@AES8987hi there! Congrats on interview! 

Im not submitting my application until 2/20. I may not apply for I have 3/6 outstanding pre-reqs. I’m curious if you have pre-reqs outstanding? How many PCE? T you! Keri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More