Hi! I was just accepted to interview at MCPHS- Manchester! What do you think about it being on probation (along with the Worcester campus) until Sept. 2019?

Congratulations on your interview! I’m not really concerned about the status. I’m sure they are doing everything possible to fix the problems identified. Do you know how long it was between when you received the portal email and  your interview invite?

Hi @KGNH10, I received my portal notification on Thursday and then received the interview invite the next day. However, I read some of the previous years posts and it seems to be all over the place. I submitted my application 7/13 and was verified 7/26.

Does anyone know how many people they interview and how many they accept?

I submitted July 1st, verified July 2nd, and didn't receive any sort of confirmation that they received my application until the email about my portal invite last Thursday! Did they email you guys or use the portal to notify you about your interview?

4 hours ago, 13dhatch said:

I submitted July 1st, verified July 2nd, and didn't receive any sort of confirmation that they received my application until the email about my portal invite last Thursday! Did they email you guys or use the portal to notify you about your interview?

I got the email about setting up my portal then the next day I received my interview invitation through email. 

I was the same though - I didn’t receive a any type communication until the email about setting up my portal

Edited by TRC45

Did anybody else interview this past Monday the 22nd? I was part of the 8am group. Very excited to hear back with a decision! 

15 hours ago, Apodasaini said:

Hi, did you guys had interview in the morning or afternoon?

I was part of the 8am interview! 

Will anybody else be putting down a deposit here? 

• Like 1