Morehouse PA Program

I was wondering if anyone knows whether they are sending out emails to those not accepted after the completion of the interview sessions because I applied back in early June, received an email saying that they had received all required documentation and that my app was verified around July 9th, but nothing since. Tried calling the programon the phone, I've left messages with the director & emails and have gotten nowhere. Also have they selected all the candidates for interviews yet? Could that be why I havent heard anything yet?

Edited by DOCRAH

On 11/15/2019 at 3:04 AM, DOCRAH said:

I was wondering if anyone knows whether they are sending out emails to those not accepted after the completion of the interview sessions because I applied back in early June, received an email saying that they had received all required documentation and that my app was verified around July 9th, but nothing since. Tried calling the programon the phone, I've left messages with the director & emails and have gotten nowhere. Also have they selected all the candidates for interviews yet? Could that be why I havent heard anything yet?

I am in the same boat as you. Hopefully they have atleast 2 more interview sessions.

There are a total of four planned interviews I believe and I think have one or two more to go. Hang in there guys. There was one in October. I think two in November and one in December if I recall correctly.

I don't think they have selected a class yet. To my knowledge no one that has interviewed has heard one way or another.